Home

NCAA Football 10 Video Coming Tonight?

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Video Coming Tonight? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-22-2009, 12:40 AM   #137
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: NCAA Football 10 Video Coming Tonight?

How is UFC undiputed? Worth buying? Hows the gameplay?
Old 05-22-2009, 12:42 AM   #138
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan55
c'mon man I just restated about 10 posts ago that there's nothing to turn on or off. If you want to participate in it go in and select a team if you don't then don't and you never have to worry about it no pop ups no nothing. understand?
I guess I understand. But still SS is not going to be that big in ncaa 10. You allready a ton people hating ncaa team for putting this in. But who knows this might grow on people. You never know.
Old 05-22-2009, 12:45 AM   #139
Rookie

Happyvally74's Arena

OVR: 9

With NCAA 10 not releasing their blog updates on time it seems like they don't really care that much, to be honest. You say your gonna release information every Thursday about the game. Then do it.

I'm sorry if I'm a little angry about this but NCAA is the game I spend the most time playing every year, and expect the blog team to get the word out on time. Your a professional game and it should be a priority to release game related info on time. It just looks sloppy.

It seems like mentioning updates about the game is a side deal that gets delayed till whenever someone has "free time" to upload a video and write a paragraph.

Last edited by Happyvally74; 05-22-2009 at 12:49 AM.
Old 05-22-2009, 12:50 AM   #140
Rookie

OVR: 3

What really sucks is the lack of info period from EA about this game. I mean it comes out in less than2 months and madden is gettinginfo out there like it aint nothing. Very few meaningful screen shots and only one damn sizzle video. You gotta be kidding me dude. As a true NCAA hard core junkie this crap is booty
Old 05-22-2009, 12:52 AM   #141
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
How is UFC undiputed? Worth buying? Hows the gameplay?
Gameplay is great. Career mode sucks. Create a fighter is rather basic and there just is a major lack in replay value. Best mode is probably the classic fights but I dont follow UFC enough to care about doing them.

As far as the blog, It sucks that they keep making us wait so late lately. But we should all be used to this now. Find something better to do in your free time than sit around complaining about it.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2009, 12:55 AM   #142
Rookie

Happyvally74's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengo Juego
Gameplay is great. Career mode sucks. Create a fighter is rather basic and there just is a major lack in replay value. Best mode is probably the classic fights but I dont follow UFC enough to care about doing them.

As far as the blog, It sucks that they keep making us wait so late lately. But we should all be used to this now. Find something better to do in your free time than sit around complaining about it.
****, if we dont complain about it we will be getting blog updates on Monday that were promised on Thursday. Someone needs to be held responsible for these lazy delays.

Better yet lets stop complaining and wait for the game to be released to have the game delete schools when you decide to customize some of the players.

Last edited by Happyvally74; 05-22-2009 at 01:00 AM.
Old 05-22-2009, 12:58 AM   #143
Most Valuable Pepe

baumy300's Arena

OVR: 40

The only thing that would make UFC better would be a mode where you select which fighter you represent, sort of like your favorite one, and how you play through the career mode and online dictates how high your fighter is ranked on a leaderboard so that way people can see once and for all who really is the best UFC fighter. You also can win points for how you play and if you are an underdog who defeats a higher rated fighter.

It makes me sad
I post the frog
Old 05-22-2009, 01:00 AM   #144
MVP

boisejames's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by baumy300
The only thing that would make UFC better would be a mode where you select which fighter you represent, sort of like your favorite one, and how you play through the career mode and online dictates how high your fighter is ranked on a leaderboard so that way people can see once and for all who really is the best UFC fighter. You also can win points for how you play and if you are an underdog who defeats a higher rated fighter.

+1
MLB: SEA
EFL: BHA
MLS: POR

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »