Home

NCAA Football 10 Video Coming Tonight?

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Video Coming Tonight? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-22-2009, 09:44 AM   #217
Rookie

kindella2's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NCAA Football 10 Video Coming Tonight?

lol its funny cuz i woke up thinking bout the blog this morning and now nothing.
while i would play the game if they didnt have the blog i really wonder how and when they actually do the blogcuz im sure boards all over the net are wondering why does it always take so long every Thursday.
I would think they have a running list of things they would like to feature. but as long as the blog is a good one im content but they should just send out a tweet or something on the boards saying no blog til tomorrow.

Old 05-22-2009, 10:00 AM   #218
MVP

jsquigg's Arena

OVR: 16

You know it's sad when NHL 10 has better info out than you and is video blogging more often than you can post an edited video about a mode that NO ONE has showed enthusiasm for. I think it's funny how people post: Wait for the game to come out before you complain. These complaints are rooted in what we have been shown as well as years of disappointments past. Year after year EA drops the ball on football (Madden looks great so far), but when NCAA shows the organization of a high teenager we are supposed to let it go, buy the game, and then give constructive criticism with a wish list that will be thrown out for NCAA 11's super feature: Authentic Official Uniforms! College Football>NFL IMO, except for video games where the NCAA team is high school football so far in comparison to Madden. FWIW, I hope the final product doesn't reflect the incompetence of marketing.
Old 05-22-2009, 10:26 AM   #219
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsquigg
FWIW, I hope the final product doesn't reflect the incompetence of marketing.
Unfortunately, I think that is why we are seeing the videos were are seeing... the on-field gameplay is so similiar to 09 they don't want to show too much of it before release.
Old 05-22-2009, 10:32 AM   #220
Banned

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFinn
Unfortunately, I think that is why we are seeing the videos were are seeing... the on-field gameplay is so similiar to 09 they don't want to show too much of it before release.
+1
Old 05-22-2009, 10:36 AM   #221
MVP

acts238shaun's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFinn
The NCAA devs. are limited in what they can release. At least two features are still to be mentioned, IIRC, and they have to receive permission to release anything.

As far as my opinion, I don't care if another vid is released if the gameplay is good. I'll line up at 11pm like many of the others on this board.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2009, 10:49 AM   #222
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by acts238shaun
The NCAA devs. are limited in what they can release. At least two features are still to be mentioned, IIRC, and they have to receive permission to release anything.

As far as my opinion, I don't care if another vid is released if the gameplay is good. I'll line up at 11pm like many of the others on this board.
I'm a college student that has lined up at 11pm every year since NCAA 2004. With that said, I think I'm going to wait a few days to buy it. I'm just not that excited about this year as I have been.

Just the way they've been handling things. I swear if NCAA '10 had a regular xbox version that was backwards compatable I would think about getting it.
Old 05-22-2009, 11:01 AM   #223
Most Valuable Pepe

baumy300's Arena

OVR: 40

Here's what happened with the video delay:

EA employee 1 - Hey, are you finished with that Season Showdown video yet?

EA employee 2 - Yeah, almost.

EA employee 1 - Well you better cancel it. I just checked OS and it seems that they can't tolerate another video or wasted blog on a gimmick that no one really cares about.

EA employee 2 - But I worked so hard...

EA employee 1 - I know. Quick! Put together a video of something that should please them. Like maybe gameplay or something else that has to do with a football game.

EA employee 2 - I just don't understand it though... Why do they care about pass blocking or defensive back interaction when they can earn credits by kicking a field goal instead of going for it on a 4th down?

EA employee 1 - No idea. They act like we should have used used our resources on Season Showdown to add missing stadiums, referees, chain gangs, and custom playbooks or something...

EA employee 2 - What a bunch of *****. They will use Season Showdown and they will like it!

EA employee 1 - Muahahahahahahahahah

EA employee 2 -Muahahahahaha!

EA employee's 1 & 2 - *In unison* MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

EA employee 1 - But no dude, seriously - Scrap the video and talk about a jersey or something.

EA employee 2 -
It makes me sad
I post the frog
Old 05-22-2009, 11:13 AM   #224
EA Game Changer

OVR: 3

lol, I hope this video comes out soon. Or else I might roid-rage...
Twitter: @Drifterbub

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »