Home

Madden NFL 10 Video: Dolphins @ Raiders (Chase @ E3)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Video: Dolphins @ Raiders (Chase @ E3) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-05-2009, 09:53 AM   #89
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40
Re: Madden NFL 10 Video: Dolphins @ Raiders (Chase @ E3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exonerated

Or even 4 against 5.

Both of these teams have mediocre Dlinemen. I wouldn't expect much pressure, unless its from blitzes.
You wouldn't expect Joey Porter as a 4th rusher and Derrick Burgess to bring something? especially when these Olines are not that good? Maybe not get a sack but they should be back there in the QB's face. Penny is making a peanut butter and jelly time sandwich.
Old 06-05-2009, 10:21 AM   #90
Banned

OVR: 26

LOL so we end up getting pockets formed at the expense of D-Line rushing pressure. So looks like we got great graphical/animation and presentation updates combined with a lackluster online franchise (that is being done server side so they have a possibility of updating it). Still no word on 3-4 linemen drawing double teams or whether DE in the 4-3 mold can be moved to OLB in the 3-4.
Old 06-05-2009, 10:29 AM   #91
MVP

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by riichiieriich
I also think the Wildcat formation will be abused in online play, especially with teams that have 2 great RB's.
I didn't see any evidence of that in the video.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2009, 10:57 AM   #92
Rookie

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryolemon
I didn't see any evidence of that in the video.
That wasn't an online game and i don't think it will be abused if you know how to stop it

GO FALCONS!

NBA:Lakers

NFL: Falcons

NCAA: Ohio State
Old 06-05-2009, 12:13 PM   #93
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
You wouldn't expect Joey Porter as a 4th rusher and Derrick Burgess to bring something? especially when these Olines are not that good? Maybe not get a sack but they should be back there in the QB's face. Penny is making a peanut butter and jelly time sandwich.
LMAO

Old 06-05-2009, 12:25 PM   #94
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadeEmAll
LOL so we end up getting pockets formed at the expense of D-Line rushing pressure. So looks like we got great graphical/animation and presentation updates combined with a lackluster online franchise (that is being done server side so they have a possibility of updating it). Still no word on 3-4 linemen drawing double teams or whether DE in the 4-3 mold can be moved to OLB in the 3-4.
We didn't have any D-line pressure last year, the QB got rid of it too fast! I am hoping that they are focussing on showing that a pocket will form and thats why we are seeing so much time for the QB. Remember that we are supposed to get a massive amount of sliders this year so that stuff can be tweaked if needed. Hopefully! I just keeping thinking how the big thing this year was to be able to sit in a pocket and I hope they are just showing that and nothing more.
Old 06-06-2009, 09:43 PM   #95
Banned

OVR: 2
They should make the timeout indicators yellow not white. They need to stand out more.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »