Home

NCAA Football 10 Preview

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Preview within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-05-2009, 07:47 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
this game sucks
Old 07-05-2009, 08:03 PM   #50
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: NCAA Football 10 Preview

I can't wait to get into football mode next week!
Old 07-05-2009, 08:21 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 14
ncaa football is lagging in alot of areas!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2009, 06:19 AM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 3
why cant games focus on gameplay

instead we get teambuilder ncaa 10
dynamic dna live 09 great feature but u have to have a solid game to work around first
madden test madden 09
weapons madden 08
live 07 had something similar to player weapons on ps2

yes i want more than just a play now but instead of focusing on aspects outside the gameplay (teambuilder) focus on everthing to make the game of football realistic and then had the fancy campus legend and online dynasty. if ea would stop getting features for one year then getting rid of them and focus on gameplay they would have best games ever especially ncaa football. the only thing i like is the coaching options which allows me to have more control of wat i want my guys to do.

why cant ncaa have some of the gameplay features that madden 10 will have to make the football realistic. i know ncaa and nfl are totally different but they are both football. ncaa can easily take pro tak and proced awarness along with the smarter ai in madden 10 and then had features like homefield advantage where the routes were all shaky and u couldnt audible bec it was to loud, the speed of the game to a more fast paced, the option play, different playbooks, different dynasty, and different stadiums,ect.

then madden could do the same thing and take setting up plays and coaching options along with anything thing else ncaa has that madden doesnt.

i dont understand why each game cant just have all the good gameplay features. then there would be different features that ncaa has and madden doesnt and vise versa that seperate nfl from college. they are both ea games but are made by different design teams. why dont the design teams meet up and show each other good ideas
Old 07-14-2009, 07:52 AM   #53
Banned

WisconsinSports414's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NCAA Football 10 Preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by loyshon
I agree with bumble 14 , Ncaa 2004 is EA best football engine today...how they continually go backwards is beyond me...anyone taking bets that both live and march madness 2010 will be awful
I am praying that is not the case. After going without a good basketball game last year, I am really looking forward to playing some video game hoops.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »