Home

NCAA Football 11: Top 25 Gallery

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11: Top 25 Gallery within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-02-2010, 07:29 PM   #25
Rookie

KentuckyJared20's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NCAA Football 11: Top 25 Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakkoN
I agree about UK. Now granted, I don't watch a lot of college football, but I know that one team should not have 3 RBs rated higher than Derrick Locke.. That's just insane. I'd venture to say that Randall Cobb got shafted a bit too, especially for such an all purpose WR like he is. I mean, 85-88 is fine for him, it's just the other WRs are rated so high. Speed plays way too much into the OVR formula.
Locke is only at 90 speed, so that needs to move up (and I'm not being biased, Locke is fast, real fast.) Cobb got shafted, his THA & THP should be higher, hell he plays QB in the Wildcat, yet he only gets a 74/70? The 67 ranking is BS, I know Rivals.com has UK 52, I'm used to UK getting no respect football wise. It seems like every year we get voted to place 11th or 12th in the SEC.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2010, 08:06 PM   #26
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geauxldenboy
Here you go:
Thank you, sir.
Old 07-02-2010, 08:15 PM   #27
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckfever8
#1!!!!
FIXED!

Dynasty will be 0 fun though at least with Bama.....ah well could be cool with a USF rebuild, maybe a couple others.....
Old 07-02-2010, 08:25 PM   #28
OS Brew Connoisseur

Motown's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollock Creative
Miami should win by at least two scores if they contain Dion Lewis. I can't wait I'll have field passes for that game.
Seriously...How does tOSU RATE... an A+ Offense??
Old 07-02-2010, 08:47 PM   #29
Rookie

IndyBronco's Arena

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]
yea we definetly have to take it one game at a time, lately we have liked
to lose focus and lose to the UNCs, Clemsons, and GTs...if we stay focused we can win it all...those 9 day and 12 day breaks for OSU & Pitt are big for us so we can really start off 4-0...after that, we stay focused and healthy, we go undefeated...
I respect the U for their out of conference schedule, but going undefeated? I think that is a long shot. How is Nebraska's D rated lower than their offense, or did I look through them too fast? Neb D is sick and the O is sickening to watch.
Old 07-02-2010, 08:53 PM   #30
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyBronco
I respect the U for their out of conference schedule, but going undefeated? I think that is a long shot. How is Nebraska's D rated lower than their offense, or did I look through them too fast? Neb D is sick and the O is sickening to watch.
Respect for Boise too...

But if we can beat OSU and Pitt, then we'll have a lot easier time going undefeated. It will still be hard to win at GT, home vs VT, home vs Fla St, but starting off 3-0 would give me a big confidence boost and would make me think we could beat them. I'm interested to see how we can move the ball on OSU's defense because if we struggle against them, then it will be a nightmare against UNC.

― Plato
Old 07-02-2010, 08:54 PM   #31
Banned

Pollock Creative's Arena

OVR: 1

LOL at the hate on Miami every year...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2010, 09:27 PM   #32
Rookie

RamblinWreck21's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollock Creative
LOL at the hate on Miami every year...
Well the last few years its been kind of justified. I mean, every major Media Outlet spends the off-season talking about how the U is going to be back and they have yet to come back. I can understand 90% of the nation hating a team who gets talked about as a National Title Contender when they haven't been a legitimate National Title Contender in what, 8 years? I know I don't get the same gross feeling in my stomach when I hear off-season talks of Alabama, LSU,USC,Florida and even Boise State because they have actually done something the last half decade to earn it. The U right now is just like Notre Dame...a thing of the past.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »