Home

Madden NFL 12 - Switch Teams in Offseason, Scouting Reworked, Free Agent Bidding Wars

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 - Switch Teams in Offseason, Scouting Reworked, Free Agent Bidding Wars within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-15-2011, 08:48 AM   #9
Pro

JalenTigh's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Madden NFL 12: The Basics - IGN (new information)

Damn you EA! I swore last year I would never buy Madden again! Now you all went out and did all this stuff to the game that I have wanted for years and are gonna force me to buy it again!

Georgia

College Basketball
Maryland
Georgetown

NFL
Washington Redskins
Atlanta Falcons
Baltimore Ravens

Old 05-15-2011, 08:53 AM   #10
Banned

Thinking Out Loud's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 12: The Basics - IGN (new information)

Quote:
What's the biggest gameplay change?
That's something EA has not revealed yet. We're hoping that's the focus of Madden NFL 12 at E3 2011.

How has Madden online changed?
EA hasn't revealed this yet, but we're told a big addition is in the works.
So there is still a BIG gameplay change yet to be announced...maybe a new passing mechanic????

I already read them mention new online communities and I don't think people realize how great this can be. If this feature allows gamers to actually create robust gaming communities, hopefully with certain "rules of engagement", self proclaimed "sim" gamers can finally have their own "gated" communities. No more people complaining about cheese/exploits, including me, because we can just play members from certain communities.

It probably makes no sense for a grown azz man to be this thirsty for a video game but I have waited soooooooo long for an immersive next-gen NFL football game.

Can't wait.
Old 05-15-2011, 09:01 AM   #11
MVP

sniperhare's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Madden NFL 12 - More Details Revealed, Switch Teams in Offseason

I'm hoping it can be something like you can control 1 team for the season then control 32 teams for the draft and FA then switch back to 1 right before the preseason.

Love the edit feature, this way I can adjust players to make my own franchise storyline and have injuries impact ratings.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2011, 09:08 AM   #12
MVP

LorenzoDC's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 12 - Switch Teams in Offseason, Scouting Reworked, Free Agent Bidding

Quote:
Smarter General Managers: Better re-sign and cut logic. GMs make trades and sign free agents who fit their needs, with player roles factored in.
I'm hoping that means the CPU might actually initiate trade requests with the franchise player, and the requests won't be totally unrealistic.

I haven't heard anything about an email type system for franchise where scouts, agents, players or other GM's could send you messages, but that would be shweeeeet, and right on par with other kinds of franchise sim games.
Old 05-15-2011, 09:12 AM   #13
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 12 - Switch Teams in Offseason, Scouting Reworked, Free Agent Bidding

It just gets better and better. HC09 type franchise features in Madden!
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 05-15-2011, 09:12 AM   #14
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

I guess with a better Injury Reserve system, that just means it works like it is supposed to now? I can't see how they could improve it and still have it not work properly.

― Plato
Old 05-15-2011, 09:27 AM   #15
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
I guess with a better Injury Reserve system, that just means it works like it is supposed to now? I can't see how they could improve it and still have it not work properly.
Well I'm glad they did improve the IR. But I hope they linked the IR with the Depth Chart. Where if a player is injuried and put on the IR for the season. That it would open up a roster spot to allow you to sign a FA to replace the injuried player. Because when I play madden 11 and one of the postion gets low in players like DE or SS because of injury. I would love to be able to sign a FA without having to release another player from a different postion on the team. This has been a problem for Madden franchise mode for a long time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2011, 09:31 AM   #16
Banned

OVR: 31

Edit any player!!?? You know what this means.....custom draft classes!!!

OMG i need a towel.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »