Home

Madden NFL 12 Hands-On Impressions (LeagueManager)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Hands-On Impressions (LeagueManager) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-21-2011, 02:47 PM   #129
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45
Re: Madden NFL 12 Hands-On Impressions (LeagueManager)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScriptOhio
Yes, I saw different intros depending on who is the "star" of the team. And i do believe in game pop up banners have players faces.
To elaborate, does that mean we won't see the top Ravens' linebacker doing Ray Lewis' dance regardless whether Ray Lewis is on the team? (I think the dance was previously tied to only the Ravens in general, and thus whomever the top linebacker was did it in the team intros).
Old 05-21-2011, 02:49 PM   #130
Banned

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinking Out Loud
LOL.

Did you get a chance to use franchise practice mode and if so, do formation subs made in practice, carry over to weekly games? Can Gameplans be used in franchise practice mode?

The reason I ask, because if both of these answers is yes, that means we can use practice mode to make pre-game formation subs and create 1st/2nd/3rd string mass substitutions.
sorry man, i didnt check out franchise practice mode. probably should have. But I would venture to guess that the formation subs in practice carry over into the actual games since any formation subs you make in a game carry over to the next game.
Old 05-21-2011, 02:50 PM   #131
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHooe
To elaborate, does that mean we won't see the top Ravens' linebacker doing Ray Lewis' dance regardless whether Ray Lewis is on the team? (I think the dance was previously tied to only the Ravens in general, and thus whomever the top linebacker was did it in the team intros).
Sorry CHooe, I know the answer but not sure if I can say
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2011, 02:53 PM   #132
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShizNo1
What was the OLine play like? Did they run past defenders or let pass rushers run a round them or cross their face?
As it should be, it all depended on the matchup and play call so far as i saw. It also depends on if the user is QB and does a realistic drop back. If the user goes all Tecmo Bowl on the dropback, the DE's will more times than not be in there back pocket.
Old 05-21-2011, 02:55 PM   #133
Banned

good lord that was a lot of questions answer in a few minutes lol
Old 05-21-2011, 02:55 PM   #134
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScriptOhio
good lord that was a lot of questions answer in a few minutes lol
Are you allowed to answer mine bro, bottom of page 9?
Old 05-21-2011, 02:57 PM   #135
MVP

OVR: 15

Thanks for answering all these questions... THis is great!!

What did you think of the new 3D crowds? Is the crowd still a major eye-sore or do the 3D crowds really make the stadiums come alive?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2011, 02:58 PM   #136
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by at23steelers
To follow up on the stats question. What kind of stats are shown? In the beginning does it show the starting lineup with their faces and position? Does it show during the game which side of the field the QB throws the ball and his completion %? Does it show where the RB runs to? Does it show the CB's catches allowed throughout the game? Does it show QB hurries, pressures, and sacks? Or, is it basic like QB is 8-14 for 150 yards, RB 4 rushing attempts for 16 yards with a 4 YPC avg? Are any of the stats in sentence form? Thanks! Specifics would be appreciated.

Is defense man lock in the game, where the camera view is flipped like in NCAA 11?

Are there more kinds of penalties in the game called? Defensive holding, and are current penalties called more frequency and more realistically?

Is Jump the Snap in the game?
These were good questions too.. particularly more specifics on the stat banners.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »