Home

Entire List of NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode and Road to Glory Details Revealed

This is a discussion on Entire List of NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode and Road to Glory Details Revealed within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-23-2011, 01:30 PM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: game informer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm boost
don't know if this has been asked or not, but are we able to be tied to a school in our dynasty, and not specifically a coach? Like at Virginia Tech, with Beamer as the head coach, I'd like to eventually move Bud Foster into my head coaching role after Beamer is retired or goes somewhere else. So if I am understanding this right, when that happens, I will no longer be able to play with my Hokies?
I don't think so... You would have to manually pick Bud Foster in dynasty mode and hope the school promotes you after Beamer retires.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2011, 01:34 PM   #82
Rookie

gohogs141's Arena

OVR: 2

anyone else notice that ole miss is a 2* prestige and oklahoma state is a 5*? They must just be basing it on last season...which is kinda stupid to do IMO. I mean troy is a 2* prestige and they arent even a BCS program
Old 05-23-2011, 01:35 PM   #83
One Last Job

TracerBullet's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerSpartan
ha, all the "Im taking away the Big East's Bid" stuff if funny

You wanna talk about the Big East getting stripped then the ACC should be in that discussion as well
In game, the ACC does enough to maintain their BCS status. The Big East falls all over themselves without a user team in the conference on average.
Old 05-23-2011, 01:37 PM   #84
MVP

TMJOHNS18's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm boost
don't know if this has been asked or not, but are we able to be tied to a school in our dynasty, and not specifically a coach? Like at Virginia Tech, with Beamer as the head coach, I'd like to eventually move Bud Foster into my head coaching role after Beamer is retired or goes somewhere else. So if I am understanding this right, when that happens, I will no longer be able to play with my Hokies?
I think you'd pretty much have to play as Bud Foster and hope you get offered a the HC job when Beamer leaves.

I wonder if I can stay an OC/DC my whole career, would offer a challenge only dealing with 1 side the entire time and can make it fun looking at job offers and being a guy that rebuilds, loads up, and moves on.

Also, I think for my RTG I'll import teambuilder NFL teams for the Highschool season lol. Probably be Tampa and setup so I play out their schedule this year. Might do a fun Dynasty and do the same, import NFL teams and setup a few custom conferences (since you do as little as 4) and make them have bowl games against each other. Then just dump a bunch of teams in Independents as schedule fillers.
Old 05-23-2011, 01:40 PM   #85
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by gohogs141
anyone else notice that ole miss is a 2* prestige and oklahoma state is a 5*? They must just be basing it on last season...which is kinda stupid to do IMO. I mean troy is a 2* prestige and they arent even a BCS program

Yeah I noticed that. I think Ole Miss should be a 3 star prestige. Even after last seasons' bad year. Don't understand the 2 star.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2011, 01:41 PM   #86
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerSpartan
ha, all the "Im taking away the Big East's Bid" stuff if funny

You wanna talk about the Big East getting stripped then the ACC should be in that discussion as well
The ACC actually has 3 or 4 ranked schools every year. The Big East is lucky to have 2 at any time in the season.
Chicago Bulls
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions

Old 05-23-2011, 01:42 PM   #87
Rookie

MSU124's Arena

OVR: 4

Well, OM does kinda blow
Old 05-23-2011, 01:43 PM   #88
MVP

dan_457's Arena

OVR: 26

I'm a little confused about some of the RTG wording.

• After each game you'll pick three local schools of varying prestige that are interested in you
  • Your recruiting board shows which schools you've picked and how far you are to earning a scholarship for each one. You can walk on to any school, but if you have a scholarship, you'll be able to transfer your recruiting points into XP for college
Local is the word that's throwing me off here. What I want to know is how local are we talking here? Are you limited by state, region? If you're a top recruit, there's no geographical limit as to who's going to recruit you.

-Cleveland Browns-

-Cleveland Cavaliers-

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »