Home

NBA 2K12 Video - Gameplay with Playstation Move

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 Video - Gameplay with Playstation Move within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-08-2011, 12:23 PM   #129
MVP

blues rocker's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: NBA 2K12 Video - Gameplay with Playstation Move

the Move, like all motion control, is a cheap gimmick. you will never have good control and deep control with these types of motion controllers. motion control can only pull off very limited games where you can only perform very basic actions...you need a controller with lots of buttons to play more complex games like NBA 2k, or shooters, etc. motion controls are just a way for companies to make money off of soccer moms and old people who don't know any better...or they are for very casual gamers who only play video games like twice a year and can't operate a controller with more than 2 buttons.
Old 06-08-2011, 12:26 PM   #130
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

I like the move motion control in Socom4... they did a pretty good job but its with both controls though not just one

These guys are super creative though, and I know theyre doing some nice see what we can do with this tech to support the move

I however am looking forward to the next version on the 360 for all of the customization options
Old 06-08-2011, 03:23 PM   #131
Hall Of Fame

aloncho11's Arena

OVR: 61

I'm looking forward to using my Xbox 360 controller with this game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2011, 01:57 AM   #132
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
Dal not to speak out of turn here but I think this response is for those few looking to have their socks blown off graphically this deep into a console's lifespan. So I believe they can make adjustments and improvement's each year as they have done. But we'll have to wait and see if they can make the game look THAT much better. So it's just a degree of expected improvement I think but I'm just speculating.

If I were them and they did have the capacity to blow out graphics I would wait until 2k13 because they will need that coat of paint to look newer vs the brand new EA offering.

Again were really deep in this consoles life to be expecting some new discovery I think but IDK for certain.
Fair enough. I think the graphics in 2K11 are pretty good anyway so any improvements, even minor, I'd be more than happy with.
Old 06-09-2011, 02:54 AM   #133
MVP

KyotoCarl's Arena

OVR: 26

If the Move gameplay is all "click on him to pass, click here to shoot", that would kinda mean they've improved how you AI teammates move on the floor.
Now, in 2K11, if you don't choose a set play there's very little movement on offense. This might mean players take more initiative on their own to set picks and get people open.

My thoughts on how replays should be handled:
http://www.operationsports.com/Kyoto...plays-replays/
Old 06-09-2011, 05:08 AM   #134
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyotoCarl
If the Move gameplay is all "click on him to pass, click here to shoot", that would kinda mean they've improved how you AI teammates move on the floor.
Now, in 2K11, if you don't choose a set play there's very little movement on offense. This might mean players take more initiative on their own to set picks and get people open.
I hope that's the case. There definitely needs to be more off-ball movement.
Old 06-09-2011, 03:24 PM   #135
Pro

TalenT's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalsanto0026
Fair enough. I think the graphics in 2K11 are pretty good anyway so any improvements, even minor, I'd be more than happy with.
I think at this point it's not about making the graphics better as it is adjusting them. I do believe we are at the apex of what current gen systems can do. Now I think everybody would just like for them to tweak smaller things. For example, some faces are spot on while others just look like melting martians!

XBOXONE GT: TalenT3Point0
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2011, 03:49 AM   #136
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalenT
I think at this point it's not about making the graphics better as it is adjusting them. I do believe we are at the apex of what current gen systems can do. Now I think everybody would just like for them to tweak smaller things. For example, some faces are spot on while others just look like melting martians!
LOL I know what you mean.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »