Home

Madden NFL 13 to Include Tebowing

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 to Include Tebowing within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-20-2012, 02:42 PM   #57
Banned

steelersfan77's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Madden NFL 13 to Include Tebowing

I was just wondering how much disk space this took up and could it of been used for something else gameplay wise.
Old 05-20-2012, 04:00 PM   #58
MVP

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersfan77
I was just wondering how much disk space this took up and could it of been used for something else gameplay wise.
I'm sure it is comparable to any other player-specific trademark move or generic celebration, which I can't imagine takes up very much space or development time at all in the grand scheme of things.
Old 05-20-2012, 08:45 PM   #59
Veteran

db56's Arena

OVR: 8

I think its great and hope that EA would add as many of the personal celebrations that players are known for. It adds realism and makes for more of a complete product.

I'm a Tebow guy but I think its hilarious that the powers that be have crowned praying in the endzone "Tebowing." NFL players have been doing this ever since I can remember....
Old 05-20-2012, 10:33 PM   #60
Rookie

reddogmaddogbul's Arena

OVR: 7

Have you guys ever see the touchdown celebration where the ballcarrier kneels in relief;"as to say thank god for this touchdown".Im willing to bet ,thats about all your going to see in regards to tebowing in M13.Come on guys, lets not forget what company were talking about here;enough of the hype already.

Mega
Football is in the building.
Old 05-20-2012, 10:41 PM   #61
Banned

OVR: 24

Doesn't affect me one way or another...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2012, 02:01 AM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 2
Once again EA is putting cheesy gimmicks into Madden instead of tightening the gameplay mechanics. I don't care what they've said has changed because it usually never works as they describe it. Also, Madden has had the same issues for several years. How is this year going to be different? Oh great, we can Tebow. It better mean we don't have to wait another year play action passing or OL/DL independent interaction to be implemented. The demo better wow me or they can count on one less sale until they get it right. I'm not easily amused by the shiny.

Last edited by supermanemblem; 05-21-2012 at 02:03 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 05-21-2012, 02:36 AM   #63
Rookie

balljonesjr's Arena

OVR: 8
That answers my question
Old 05-21-2012, 03:06 AM   #64
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanemblem
Once again EA is putting cheesy gimmicks into Madden instead of tightening the gameplay mechanics. I don't care what they've said has changed because it usually never works as they describe it. Also, Madden has had the same issues for several years. How is this year going to be different? Oh great, we can Tebow. It better mean we don't have to wait another year play action passing or OL/DL independent interaction to be implemented. The demo better wow me or they can count on one less sale until they get it right. I'm not easily amused by the shiny.
Tebowing is not a gimmick. They are not focused on Tebowing, they are not over-hyping Tebowing. They are not making a big publicity stun or announcement about solely on Tebowing. Adding things players do in real life into their game is not the definition of a gimmick. Player celebrations and moves is pretty much something a lot of Madden players ask for, Cruz does the salsa dance too, is that a gimmick. They can continue to do this while focusing on all the real problems (as they are obviously doing). Relax.

-Yours Truly,
a huge Madden critic & Tebow h8r

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »