Home

NBA 2K13 Roster Update Details (4-2-13)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Roster Update Details (4-2-13) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-07-2013, 12:03 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K13 Roster Update Details (4-2-13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyklug2013
What are you talking about?

He started the game off against New Orleans shooting 1-8 in the first half with 3 points.

He finished the game shooting 9-18 with 23 points. And guess what? Utah won.

In case you didn't know, Utah has won 6 of their last 7.
and their still not going to make the playoffs with now majority of their players healthy and before that run they were playing HORRIBLE
Old 04-07-2013, 01:52 PM   #74
SOLDIER, First Class...

JazzMan's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj2008nw
and their still not going to make the playoffs with now majority of their players healthy and before that run they were playing HORRIBLE
You don't know ****. The Lakers don't have the depth that the Jazz do. LA is getting old and they're getting beat up. Utah is surging and has the easier schedule the rest of the way.

I just think it's funny that you're automatically dismissing the Jazz, who own the tiebreaker of LA and are finally getting on a role after their horrible stretch, which allowed LA to actually get in playoff contention.

Green Bay Packers
Utah Jazz
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Dibs: AJ Lee
Old 04-07-2013, 02:08 PM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
You don't know ****. The Lakers don't have the depth that the Jazz do. LA is getting old and they're getting beat up. Utah is surging and has the easier schedule the rest of the way.

I just think it's funny that you're automatically dismissing the Jazz, who own the tiebreaker of LA and are finally getting on a role after their horrible stretch, which allowed LA to actually get in playoff contention.
not to be mean.. but does an 'easier schedule' even apply to the jazz? when another team has an upcoming jazz game i would consider them as having the easy schedule
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2013, 02:14 PM   #76
SOLDIER, First Class...

JazzMan's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by giftedchick
not to be mean.. but does an 'easier schedule' even apply to the jazz? when another team has an upcoming jazz game i would consider them as having the easy schedule
I'm not sure if that's a serious question or if you're just trolling.

Aside from some ugly blowout games, Utah always scraps for wins and plays tough. I don't think many games against them would be "easy" for any team, unless you're Houston...

Green Bay Packers
Utah Jazz
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Dibs: AJ Lee
Old 04-07-2013, 02:27 PM   #77
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by giftedchick
LMAO thank you!!! the Jazz lost to a Knicks team with no Melo and just JR Smith lol which was honestly their only offense that game LOL... and Utah had EVERYBODY healthy and playing... they are a horrible team
Old 04-07-2013, 02:33 PM   #78
Rookie

Quote:

The Lakers have had a Horrible season due to Injuries but anybody with Common Sense knows that a healthy Lakers Team would DESTROY the Jazz any day of the week.. Like I said the Jazz are HORRIBLE they played trash pretty much all year with only Mo Williams being Injured... and Milsap missing a few games.....

Overall the Jazz have been a horrible team and ALWAYS get thrown out in the first round of the playoffs so even if they make it it would be pointless they will fold like they do every year
Old 04-07-2013, 02:47 PM   #79
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj2008nw
The Lakers have had a Horrible season due to Injuries but anybody with Common Sense knows that a healthy Lakers Team would DESTROY the Jazz any day of the week.. Like I said the Jazz are HORRIBLE they played trash pretty much all year with only Mo Williams being Injured... and Milsap missing a few games.....

Overall the Jazz have been a horrible team and ALWAYS get thrown out in the first round of the playoffs so even if they make it it would be pointless they will fold like they do every year
Actually, even maintaining a positive record in the West is pretty impressive considering the competition and Utah's lack of a true main offensive option.
It needs some great coaching to contend for the playoffs in this stacked conference with your top scorers being Jefferson, Millsap, Hayward, Williams and Foye. So I'm not a Jazz fan, but instead of mindlessly bashing a small market team to gain some stupid subjective superiority, what about appreciating what they do with their mediocre roster instead?

I'm a Mavs fan and wouldn't mind if the Jazz could take the 8th spot...

Last edited by mango_prom; 04-07-2013 at 02:52 PM.
Old 04-07-2013, 03:09 PM   #80
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango_prom
Actually, even maintaining a positive record in the West is pretty impressive considering the competition and Utah's lack of a true main offensive option.
It needs some great coaching to contend for the playoffs in this stacked conference with your top scorers being Jefferson, Millsap, Hayward, Williams and Foye. So I'm not a Jazz fan, but instead of mindlessly bashing a small market team to gain some stupid subjective superiority, what about appreciating what they do with their mediocre roster instead?

I'm a Mavs fan and wouldn't mind if the Jazz could take the 8th spot...
Their mediocre roster?!? they have 4 big men that could average a double double on any other team their gaurd play is TRASH.. and has been for years instead of trading away one of their big men for a True PG or a Prolific scoring SG they try to keep 4 Big men when they only need 3 if that!

I'm tired of small Market teams complaining about EVERYTHING because they make horrible basketball decisions

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »