Home

Madden NFL 15 Trailer - See The Transformation This June, Releases on August 26th

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Trailer - See The Transformation This June, Releases on August 26th within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-29-2014, 11:38 PM   #121
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54
Re: Madden NFL 15 Trailer - See The Transformation This June, Releases on August 26th

That is a nice shot of one player not moving. How will it look with 22 all moving? I literally have no expectations for Madden. The bar in terms of gameplay that resembles football is non-existent. I'm not going to sit here and say I'm not getting the game unless ______ because its not true. I have skipped one Madden title since they got the exclusive deal, Madden 11. The only reason I still play the game is because I enjoy competing with similar minded people so I play in Online CFMs. So even if this game is a complete disaster as long as I can find 31 people who want to play in a CFM I will probably buy the game. Its a sad state of customer expectations, but at this point with this game it is what it is.

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2014, 07:09 AM   #122
Banned

OVR: 7
Re: Madden NFL 15 Trailer - See The Transformation This June, Releases on August 26th

They have no choice but to get better. No choice

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Old 04-30-2014, 07:27 AM   #123
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: New Madden NFL 15 Trailer: See The Transformation This June

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trick13
The entire 360 era of Madden is a giant flop - the fact that an NBA game is even remotely on par in sales is a disgrace. Madden, if it was handled properly should be doubling NBA2K's sales, period.
Agreed. I'll go even further and say, as wildly popular as the NFL is in North America, I'd think it would be doing about half of GTA's sales. But at present, it's not even doing half of GTA's North American sales, and not long ago it was doing more than half of that.

Last edited by FaceMask; 04-30-2014 at 07:29 AM.
Old 04-30-2014, 11:05 AM   #124
MVP

Only1LT's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealHST

Exactly what set of circumstances or information do you have that would embolden you to make such a statement as this? I'm not being snarky, at least not completely, I'd really like to know.
Old 04-30-2014, 07:36 PM   #125
Rookie

NicVirtue's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealHST

I would say the opposite. They have no reason to get better, because people will buy it anyway.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2014, 07:42 PM   #126
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by N51_rob
That is a nice shot of one player not moving. How will it look with 22 all moving? I literally have no expectations for Madden. The bar in terms of gameplay that resembles football is non-existent. I'm not going to sit here and say I'm not getting the game unless ______ because its not true. I have skipped one Madden title since they got the exclusive deal, Madden 11. The only reason I still play the game is because I enjoy competing with similar minded people so I play in Online CFMs. So even if this game is a complete disaster as long as I can find 31 people who want to play in a CFM I will probably buy the game. Its a sad state of customer expectations, but at this point with this game it is what it is.
Wow.

You realize YOURE the problem, right?

Not just you...but everyone who just blindly buys the game even though they clearly dont like it?

Even if the game is a disaster, youll buy it?

Not sure whats worse...that youre willing to waste money on a game you dont like, or supporting a products mediocrity?

You and everyone who thinks this way is just as responsible as EA for the state of Madden.
Old 04-30-2014, 08:07 PM   #127
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryank197
Wow.

You realize YOURE the problem, right?

Not just you...but everyone who just blindly buys the game even though they clearly dont like it?

Even if the game is a disaster, youll buy it?

Not sure whats worse...that youre willing to waste money on a game you dont like, or supporting a products mediocrity?

You and everyone who thinks this way is just as responsible as EA for the state of Madden.
Yes, I am the problem. Because the year I didn't purchase the game there were wholesale improvements. Madden is entertainment not football. I find enjoyment out of playing in an online CFM.

No if the game is a disaster I won't buy it, but tell me when was the last time madden was a "disaster"? Its not a perfect game, and I am on here and other places voicing my displeasure with parts of the gmae I don't enjoy.

But I'm past the point of being naive enough to think that skipping the game will do any good. If every member of OS were to skip out on Madden 15, if the game got a 87 on Metacritic EA would be ecstatic even if they sold 10,000 less units, because at the end of the day, they are gonna get their money and they are the only NFL game intown. IF there were another game that was more of a simulation I would spend my money on that.

No my friend I am not the problem, the problem is years and years of the game being all about the WOW and never about the Xs and Os.

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Old 04-30-2014, 08:20 PM   #128
MVP

Stroehms's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by N51_rob
Yes, I am the problem. Because the year I didn't purchase the game there were wholesale improvements. Madden is entertainment not football. I find enjoyment out of playing in an online CFM.

No if the game is a disaster I won't buy it, but tell me when was the last time madden was a "disaster"? Its not a perfect game, and I am on here and other places voicing my displeasure with parts of the gmae I don't enjoy.

But I'm past the point of being naive enough to think that skipping the game will do any good. If every member of OS were to skip out on Madden 15, if the game got a 87 on Metacritic EA would be ecstatic even if they sold 10,000 less units, because at the end of the day, they are gonna get their money and they are the only NFL game intown. IF there were another game that was more of a simulation I would spend my money on that.

No my friend I am not the problem, the problem is years and years of the game being all about the WOW and never about the Xs and Os.

I'm right there with you, man.

I buy the game every year. I play it for a few months, I have my fun but eventually the Wow factor wears off and I realize that I'm not playing a simulation football game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »