Home

MLB 14 The Show: Little Things Which Add to the Experience

This is a discussion on MLB 14 The Show: Little Things Which Add to the Experience within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-01-2014, 05:31 AM   #9
Rookie

tb24ster's Arena

OVR: 0
Need more player reaction in the dugouts! And more cut scenes as in real life games. What's up witha patch to add to this. This is a sick game ! One of the best on the PS4 platform.
Old 06-01-2014, 10:42 AM   #10
Banned

before I looked at the draft of $6693 , I have faith that my brother had been actualey earning money in their spare time on their computer. . there neighbour has done this 4 only 23 months and at present paid the debts on their cottage and bought a great new Lancia Straton . Read More Here=============>>> Pro43.*C*o*M
Old 06-01-2014, 10:49 AM   #11
Banned

before I looked at the draft of $6693 , I have faith that my brother had been actualey earning money in their spare time on their computer. . there neighbour has done this 4 only 23 months and at present paid the debts on their cottage and bought a great new Lancia Straton .
Read More Here=============>>> ℙRO43.COM
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2014, 10:49 AM   #12
Pro

asu666's Arena

OVR: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Banner
I Will never understand ever why so many ppl complain about the load times in games, especially sports games. Ok the game takes like a minute to load up when you first boot the game, or a min when you choose to play a game, why is that such a problem?
I don't have a lot of free time and sometimes I can only squeeze in an inning or two per session before I have to go back to work, get the laundry out of the dryer, cook dinner, run an errand, etc., so I might have to see the loading screen four or five times to finish a game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »