Home

NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2014, 11:01 AM   #65
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: NBA 2K15 Gameplay - Cavaliers vs Lakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24ct
So is Varejaos hair not moving because this is an old build???
He also still looks terrible. As if they didn't scan him...
His hair moves.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2014, 11:05 AM   #66
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16

Wasn't thrilled about the CPU defenders going under screens set for Nick Young and the illegal screens need to be tweaked, but otherwise the game looks a lot better.
Old 09-16-2014, 11:15 AM   #67
Pro

CaCHooKa Man's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers

And they still haven't fixed Xavier Henry's hair. I think the last time his hair was that long was when he was in high school 6 years ago.
Old 09-16-2014, 11:17 AM   #68
MVP

KyotoCarl's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaCHooKa Man
And they still haven't fixed Xavier Henry's hair. I think the last time his hair was that long was when he was in high school 6 years ago.
There's a hairstyle update thread where devs are asking us to tell them who needs hairstyle updates. You should post this there.

My thoughts on how replays should be handled:
http://www.operationsports.com/Kyoto...plays-replays/
Old 09-16-2014, 11:25 AM   #69
Pro

Jakeness23's Arena

OVR: 27
I'm guessing the yo-yo ball thing can't be fixed? At least not yet, it's a bit of an eye sore but I've grown to ignore it.

The replay that shows their vertical is atrocious. If you're trying to mock a real broadcast, then take that out. Especially since the game utilizes that replay for guys with low verticals as well. I like the color effect where the person dunking is the only player in color, but the vertical thing is horrible.

Everything looks nice and next gen... except for that hair. After scanning, wouldn't you think there would be some kind of photoshop like editor where you could erase all hair and add it in yourself after? I think that would help the look of it, as well as making it editable. (I know I bring that up a lot, but I would like for 2K to LOOK as good as it plays, which is exceptional)

I really like some of the new contact animations, layups, and definitely the new rebounding animations.

Illegal screens are getting a bit out of hand.

Looks like the other guard still comes up court with the PG or whoever is bringing it up instead of going up ahead and setting up beforehand.
Old 09-16-2014, 11:36 AM   #70
MVP

blues rocker's Arena

OVR: 14

again, i'm seeing issues with being able to dribble recklessly into defenders without losing the ball...the ball just clips through defenders without being deflected. stop allowing this, 2k. hold the user accountable.

at 4:37 the ball handler dribbles straight into the leg/body of the defender...no deflection. as the user, you should have to switch the ball to the right hand and angle it away from the defender to avoid dribbling the ball into his body...there's no accountability for dribbling the ball will nilly into defenders.

at 8:35 the ball handler does a reckless spin move into a defender...looks like the ball clipped right through the defender's body...it should've been deflected off the defender's body and led to a turnover. stop covering up for users' lack of awareness. come on, 2k. force people to actually watch where they're dribbling. quit allowing people to recklessly dribble the ball into the defenders' bodies with no deflection. people should have to be careful about where they place the ball with defenders nearby. you shouldn't be able to do spin moves in the paint if the space isn't available...if the defender is there, you should get bumped or the ball should bounce of the defender depending on the defender's location.

if you don't hold users accountable, skill and decision making become less and less of a determining factor.

Last edited by blues rocker; 09-16-2014 at 12:09 PM.
Old 09-16-2014, 11:39 AM   #71
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by blues rocker
again, i'm seeing issues with being able to dribble recklessly into defenders without losing the ball...the ball just clips through the defender without being deflected. stop allowing this, 2k. hold the user accountable.

at 4:37 the ball handler dribbles straight into the leg of the defender...no deflection. as the user, you should have to switch the ball to the right hand and angle it away from the defender to avoid dribbling the ball into his body...there's no accountability for dribbling the ball will nilly into defenders.

at 8:35 the ball handler does a reckless spin move into a defender...looks like the ball clipped right through the defender's body...it should've been deflected off the defender's body and let to a turnover. stop covering up for users' lack of awareness. come on, 2k. force people to actually watch where they're dribbling. quit allowing people to recklessly dribble the ball into the defender's body with no deflection. you should have to be careful about where you place the ball with defenders nearby.
The user would have to be given the tools to do so. They aren't, yet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2014, 12:02 PM   #72
Just started!

OVR: 0
Newest from 2K!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=U-8SkP7y0q0

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »