Home

NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 151st Overall Rated Player Through 200

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 151st Overall Rated Player Through 200 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2014, 01:42 AM   #25
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K15 Player Ratings - #200 - 151

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number999
Exactly how I feel. He has potential sure, but it's the same reason Anthony Davis isn't rated right next to KD and LeBron, sure he can get there, but what does it matter right now? Also it leaves a lot of growth for him to have.
i get what you're saying, but comparing a 21 and 10 sophomore to a guy that does nothing above average in the half court is blasphemous.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2014, 08:32 AM   #26
MVP

OVR: 1
NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 151st Overall Rated Player Through 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedwardsroy19
IQ is very important this year. He is a force to play with
Curious why Draymond Green is ranked only slightly higher than Barnes, if potential isn't really factored and basketball IQ is.

Green is a very saavy defender (was the only player who could stop Griffin in playoffs), and a moderately intelligent offensive player though he himself has a moderately (but improving) poor shot. He's also close to Barnes' 3 point percentage and literally does everything on the court better except shooting slightly worse on 3's.

Not to mention that he was 2nd in league defensive RAPM for wings, next to Iguodala (who is also shortchanged this year despite being All-NBA 1st Defensive team, and the major addition that propelled the Warriors to 3rd in league defense and was the Warrior with the biggest with/without win/loss differential).

Barnes had a horrible season with poor shooting, is an average defender, unimpressive motor, is poor in isolation, limited in lateral speed with poor footwork, poor handles, and unimpressive rebounding and offensive IQ. Reports are that his standing reach is also not especially long. Outside of a better vertical and maybe straight line speed, he's comparable or worse than Green in most respects, especially the ones' that matter.

Green was pretty much the Warriors' playoff MVP. Yet he's only 3 points above Kent Bazemore, who was barely even serviceable for the Warriors last season. Curious if these issues are an artifact of the system not rating defensive+offensive-glue-guys very highly, if they are high in offensive IQ but don't actually shoot much.

Last edited by Sundown; 09-19-2014 at 08:35 AM.
Old 09-19-2014, 08:33 AM   #27
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77

Looks like we are getting 101-150 sometime today.
Follow me on Twitter
Old 09-19-2014, 08:39 AM   #28
Banned

iloveparkmin's Arena

OVR: 0
what is Alex Len's overall rating ? i can't find him through list
Old 09-19-2014, 08:41 AM   #29
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackball
Steve Nash is a Hall-of-Famer.

Steve Nash is 40.

Which is more important to rating?
His stats from last season should be what decides his rating. Age and PENDING hof status shouldn't matter

fighting for truth, justice and SIMULATION gameplay
Old 09-19-2014, 09:07 AM   #30
All Star

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 151st Overall Rated Player Through 200

Am I missing KJ McDaniels somewhere in those released so far...or is he not in the game? I find it difficult to believe hes rated in the top 150...but wouldnt be mad about it.
Old 09-19-2014, 09:09 AM   #31
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 151st Overall Rated Player Through 200

I guess at the time they created the roster, he was still not signed to a contract officially.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2014, 09:52 AM   #32
Pro

CD90's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCoffey
Am I missing KJ McDaniels somewhere in those released so far...or is he not in the game? I find it difficult to believe hes rated in the top 150...but wouldnt be mad about it.
He was a great defender in college, so who knows...

My guess is they forgot about him in this list.
Should be in the game. Grant (picked 7 spots later) is in, so i expect KJ to be there

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »