Home

NHL 15 Fan Survey Lists Modes EA is Considering for NHL 16

This is a discussion on NHL 15 Fan Survey Lists Modes EA is Considering for NHL 16 within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-29-2014, 08:09 PM   #17
MVP

Simple Mathematics's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: NHL 15 Fan Survey Lists Modes EA is Considering for NHL 16

Out of that list, I would like Team Creator the best. I'd love a team-builder esque mode for NHL.

As for the rest, I don't want them to add any of them. I want them to work on BaGM. And that zamboni thing must be a joke.
Old 11-29-2014, 08:30 PM   #18
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Mathematics
Out of that list, I would like Team Creator the best. I'd love a team-builder esque mode for NHL.

As for the rest, I don't want them to add any of them. I want them to work on BaGM. And that zamboni thing must be a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by N1ghthors3
"Zamboni Racing" - are you kidding me? With everything dropped on NHL 15 for next gen and they are legitimately considering this?
Now we can clearly see why EA is avoiding a realistic hockey game. Their heads are not in the right place when thinking/designing NHL game.

No BaGM (i dont know if this even close with Owner Mode) no BAP no Buy for me.

Team Creator should be incorporated to BaGM (like moving a team to another city).
Old 11-29-2014, 09:12 PM   #19
Rookie

infernoisdead's Arena

OVR: 1
I would love to have an offline multi team controlled be a gm. If I can have that this game would be perfect (in terms of game modes only). Create a team similar to the NCAA series and international tournaments would be a definite plus as well.
Old 11-29-2014, 09:17 PM   #20
Pro

OVR: 33
Single Season mode with Multi Team control is all I require. Of course I fully understand that Zamboni Racing would be a much higher priority!!!
Old 11-29-2014, 09:20 PM   #21
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16

I don't care what modes are in NHL 16 as long as BeaGM is back and enhanced. So much more needs to be done to immerse us into BeaGM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2014, 11:22 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 3
The only mode that I play or care about in sports games are Owner/GM mode. I like taking a team/franchise and playing multiple seasons with that team, while making changes via trades and free agency. I like to adjust my sliders to make the stats and scores to be realistic.

My suggestion would be to improve the game play and not worry about adding new game modes that will be replaced in a year or two.The AI, Penalties and the fore checking need the most attention.
Old 11-30-2014, 12:30 AM   #23
All Star

TNKNGM's Arena

OVR: 14

For the love of god.....FOCUS ON NHL HOCKEY!!!! (THAT'S THE NAME OF THE FLIPPING GAME)

Exhibition
Season
Franchise
If you want to add an international mode...... fine, that would be great.....even coach mode would be fine

Give those modes with online and offline capability and people will be happy!!!

If we want to race zambonis we can buy one of the countless driving game.....AGAIN, FOCUS ON FLIPPING HOCKEY!!!!

Allow us to edit players........just take a look at MLB The Show and the way those devs work with the community and focus on the sport and the realism.....your focus should be on nothing other than improving the on ice product and realism.....STOP WITH THE GIMMICKS

Allow us to edit players, equipment, etc.

JUST FOCUS ON HOCKEY!!!!!!!!

It's so simple......why do they make it so difficult.....90% of your customer base buys the game to play hockey and do things like franchises
Old 11-30-2014, 12:57 AM   #24
MVP

bwiggy33's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah
I don't care what modes are in NHL 16 as long as BeaGM is back and enhanced. So much more needs to be done to immerse us into BeaGM.
EA claims how BeAGM is the least played mode, and what you typed is one of the reasons why it's the least played mode. There is nothing immersive or fun about it so people don't want to play it. Then when you couple that with the very stale offline gameplay (I know some of you do enjoy it) it makes things that much worse. Seriously thinking about it, I don't remember the last NHL game where they actually improved something from that game mode. EA won't admit that though so instead they will just say people don't care about it so there's no point in upgrading it. It just seems they never weigh all of the factors. They always have some sort of workaround response to make things seem like their efforts don't affect the why people play certain game modes more than others.
NFL-Minnesota Vikings
NFL-Denver Broncos
NCAAF-Michigan Wolverines
NCAAH-St. Cloud State Huskies
Soccer-Chelsea

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »