Home

NBA 2K15 Roster Update Brings Global Rating Changes to 3-Point & Mid-Range Shooting

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Roster Update Brings Global Rating Changes to 3-Point & Mid-Range Shooting within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-08-2015, 11:38 AM   #137
NBA 2K Production Assistant

bedwardsroy19's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: NBA 2K15 Roster Update Brings Global Rating Changes to 3-Point & Mid-Range Shooti

Injury Free Roster has been updated with these changes
Old 04-08-2015, 12:09 PM   #138
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Roster Update Brings Global Rating Changes to 3-Point & Mid-Range Shooti

Updated OP. To clarify, every player had their Standing and Moving Mid Range and 3pt Shot Ratings decreased by 8 points.
Old 04-09-2015, 11:34 AM   #139
Just started!

Updated OP. To clarify, every player had their Standing and Moving Mid Range and 3pt Shot Ratings decreased by 8 points.
Old 04-09-2015, 02:29 PM   #140
Rookie

JRxPHANTOM's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrand15
Who's complaining about overall ratings here? It's at least 95% gameplay complaints.

The global decrease was maybe a step in the right direction - the patch changes to shooting were 8 steps in the wrong direction though. Percentages are still way too high - online. Turning a decent shooter into a 60% mid range shooter is the equivalent of turning an average shooter into prime Dirk Nowitzki from mid-range. Bringing everyone down 8 points does little to solve the real issue.
Exactly, we need a new patch in order to fix this.
Old 04-10-2015, 01:43 AM   #141
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17

3 point shooting is just to high for online ranked matches. Every can shoot 50% clip from downtown. Put up 20 threes, you'll knock down ten.

They shouldn't have changed it.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2015, 01:50 AM   #142
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrose57
I want to know too!!!

Wish we could get some clarification on this to see if it indeed screwed up sim stats in My League and career modes.

I think once I get my edited roster done, Im going to simulate a season in My League to just see what the FG% are if there is no answer by then.

I would hope they tweaked the sim engine since they dropped the shooting down by what they did. Plus you would think since they thought to tweak the Draft Classes for future seasons, that they would have thought to tweak the sim engine as well so stats are inline.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 04-10-2015, 02:20 AM   #143
MVP

OVR: 13

I really hoep they will realize that as well, I really hate how 2K is giving me the feeling of a lazy employee, the boss has to say one thing they do one thing, the boss has to say anther thing and they do another thing, gotta be automatic man, we paid for the game for like 60 dollars so come on, just saying...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseIH
Wish we could get some clarification on this to see if it indeed screwed up sim stats in My League and career modes.

I think once I get my edited roster done, Im going to simulate a season in My League to just see what the FG% are if there is no answer by then.

I would hope they tweaked the sim engine since they dropped the shooting down by what they did. Plus you would think since they thought to tweak the Draft Classes for future seasons, that they would have thought to tweak the sim engine as well so stats are inline.
Old 04-10-2015, 07:00 AM   #144
MVP

BluFu's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseIH
FG% was way too high before this change. Looking forward to some decreases here.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »