Home

12 Women's National Teams are in FIFA 16, Releases September 22nd - Trailer Included

This is a discussion on 12 Women's National Teams are in FIFA 16, Releases September 22nd - Trailer Included within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-03-2015, 12:39 PM   #137
Rookie

steagles's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 12 Women's National Teams are in FIFA 16, Releases September 22nd - Trailer Inclu

My friends and I play tons of exhibition games against each other at college, and I'm looking forward to torching them with Sydney Leroux. And one of my friends is stoked to have the French team so he can play as his crush, Laure Boulleau. Plenty of guys are loving this inclusion too.
Old 06-04-2015, 06:16 AM   #138
Rookie

Re: 12 Women's National Teams are in FIFA 16, Releases September 22nd - Trailer Inclu

With female character models are now in the game I expect the PC modders will have a field day. Wouldn't surprise me if many more international women's teams are added to the game through modding.
Old 06-04-2015, 02:18 PM   #139
MVP

OVR: 2

I think it would be cool to have some historical women's world cup champions teams in the game. That would probably get a few plays from my group of friends.
Old 06-05-2015, 08:14 AM   #140
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by goillini03
I think it would be cool to have some historical women's world cup champions teams in the game. That would probably get a few plays from my group of friends.
EA will probably add them in FIFA 17 or FIFA 18, if the modding community doesn't add them.
Old 06-05-2015, 04:51 PM   #141
Rookie

If we're able to create a girl in this years installment, mine is going to be named Jenna-Talia
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2015, 01:23 AM   #142
Pro

OVR: 2

My daughters are very excited about the inclusion of women's teams and female players in the game. I hope there's an option for them to create a female player, and there's a full tournament mode for the twelve teams.
Old 06-20-2015, 12:34 PM   #143
Rookie

SpritePuck's Arena

As a female gamer I love this. Yet, as a female gamer I hate this.

So, I have to show support and buy the game. To then be frustrated that after I make offline tournaments and do that for a while it is back to CM and I can not use any of the women players.

Oh, I can edit Luke Shaw make him a pacey striker on Real Madrid and place them in the BPL. But put Alex Morgan on a low level club in Europe, I think not, because she is a girl.

IDK... I am going to buy the game but the limited use in offline modes is almost heartbreaking and I seriously am disapointed. Basically finally I get a female player model but since she is a girl I can't use her in any mode with longevity.

Never been so excited about something that also makes me want to cry.

Last edited by SpritePuck; 06-20-2015 at 07:09 PM.
Old 09-10-2015, 09:08 PM   #144
Rookie

SpritePuck's Arena

So, I can admitt when I am wrong...

EA did an amazing job in recreating the women's game. I now get why women can not play men or on men's teams. It is literally a different game. A brilliant amazing but different game.

The women's teams play so well and are so much fun that I have probably played USA vs Germany a hundred times.

Brilliant EA just Brilliant!!!

As a girl, I can honestly say EA went above and beyond in showing respect for women's football. What they created is great and in my opinion better than the men's side. The game overall seems great and the women's part is simply beautiful.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »