Home

NBA 2K16 Screenshots & Ratings - Day One: Isaiah Thomas, Andre Drummond & More

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Screenshots & Ratings - Day One: Isaiah Thomas, Andre Drummond & More within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2015, 02:33 AM   #161
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NBA 2K16 Screenshots & Ratings - Day One: Isaiah Thomas, Andre Drummond & More

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
Awesome work, man! Dinwiddie looks much, much improved.

Spurs fans' thoughts on Kyle Anderson? That's supposed to be Kyle Anderson, right?
He obviously hasn't been scanned in either seasons, IMO. The art team didn't a passable job of making him, but looking at his model and the real life photo side-by-side makes it clear he hasn't been scanned. Neither has C.J. McCollum, IMO.

from Spurs Nation/Bills Backer HQ

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2015, 02:36 AM   #162
MVP

lakers24's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K16 Screenshots & Ratings - Day One: Isaiah Thomas, Andre Drummond & More

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Posse
He obviously hasn't been scanned in either seasons, IMO. The art team didn't a passable job of making him, but looking at his model and the real life photo side-by-side makes it clear he hasn't been scanned. Neither has C.J. McCollum, IMO.

Lol CJ has been scanned and so has Kyle. There are 3 things that are throwing Kyle off though(this affects other players as well): 1. Hair color 2. Eye color 3. Hairstyle.
Old 08-23-2015, 02:39 AM   #163
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers24
Lol CJ has been scanned and so has Kyle. There are 3 things that are throwing Kyle off though(this affects other players as well): 1. Hair color 2. Eye color 3. Hairstyle.
Hmmm, maybe you are right. They both look off in comparison to their real life photos. I guess not everyone will come out looking 100% authentic.

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member
Old 08-23-2015, 02:40 AM   #164
Pro

hesko's Arena

OVR: 5

Isaiah's hands are interlocked legitimately. Nice work 2k. Word to burger.
Old 08-23-2015, 02:47 AM   #165
Pro

Johnnythelegend's Arena

Man some people are hard to impress or they have too much time on their shoulders. I think we'll get a great game, and is Whiteside's neck an inch shorter than it should be doesn't really bothers me. They announced like, a really lot of stuff, i am really excited. I think problem today is that our standard is really too high, i mean, we should aim for the best but can we even enjoy games anymore.

This is NBA LIVE 2003, look at the net, his neck, rim, crowd, body etc but i enjoyed that game and played it more than NBA 2K15. Played it countless of hours, still remember most of the soundtrack.

Of course that there are things that annoy me in NBA 2K15, there are dumb animations, slow resposivness on defense etc, that's the stuff that bothers me, it could be that it's just me, but it's more of a game breaking thing that the amount of hair on Drummond's arm.

I don't even know what's my point anymore
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2015, 03:25 AM   #166
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnythelegend
Man some people are hard to impress or they have too much time on their shoulders. I think we'll get a great game, and is Whiteside's neck an inch shorter than it should be doesn't really bothers me. They announced like, a really lot of stuff, i am really excited. I think problem today is that our standard is really too high, i mean, we should aim for the best but can we even enjoy games anymore.

This is NBA LIVE 2003, look at the net, his neck, rim, crowd, body etc but i enjoyed that game and played it more than NBA 2K15. Played it countless of hours, still remember most of the soundtrack.

Of course that there are things that annoy me in NBA 2K15, there are dumb animations, slow resposivness on defense etc, that's the stuff that bothers me, it could be that it's just me, but it's more of a game breaking thing that the amount of hair on Drummond's arm.

I don't even know what's my point anymore
You actually have a point man . I went back and played some live games as far as 2003 and some 2k games back to 2k5. Animations were not as smooth or as pretty. In fact the games were a lot more twitchy. Faces /graphics are 100x better this gen too. The only way the game regressed to me is in on ball defense . Yeah you could still with your man way better in older basketball games but I think that's because the newer gen have so many more animations they don't always have counters for them defensively .
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 08-23-2015, 03:26 AM   #167
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K16 Screenshot Kyle Anderson

I see they got Isaiah Thomas right this time, he and Nate used to look real skinny in past games.
Old 08-23-2015, 04:58 AM   #168
Rookie

lvnba's Arena

I started looking at older games just for fun and I don't know why but 2k12 had a real feel on the graphics, even though the lightning was off in this first pic, in the in-game one looks neat:

It's just me or the size of players compared to the court is much better?

2k12:
Spoiler

2k15:
Spoiler

Reality:
Spoiler

Sorry for the offtopic. Game this year looks amazing, don't get me wrong.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »