Home

MLB The Show 16 Trailer, Josh Donaldson is the Cover Athlete - Ships 3.29.16

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 Trailer, Josh Donaldson is the Cover Athlete - Ships 3.29.16 within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-07-2015, 01:34 PM   #161
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: MLB The Show 16 Trailer, Josh Donaldson is the Cover Athlete - Ships 3.29.16

Wow, I don't know if I've ever seen more complaining about a Pre-Beta video out there...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2015, 01:47 PM   #162
MVP

tnixen's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 16 Trailer, Josh Donaldson is the Cover Athlete - Ships 3.29.16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
Wow, I don't know if I've ever seen more complaining about a Pre-Beta video out there...
We all just love this game so much and really want it to be the best we know it can be

Also I think a lot of us get very anxious around here this time of year because we are so close to a flood of info coming in.

Last edited by tnixen; 12-07-2015 at 01:51 PM.
Old 12-07-2015, 02:19 PM   #163
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen
We all just love this game so much and really want it to be the best we know it can be

Also I think a lot of us get very anxious around here this time of year because we are so close to a flood of info coming in.
That's quite a stretch. QUITE a stretch....
But I like the positive attitude.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 12-07-2015, 03:02 PM   #164
MVP

HypoLuxa13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen

All I know is this sneak peek got me to eject NBA 2k16 out of my PS4 and pop The Show 15 back in for a while. This game is still so much fun. Dynamic Difficulty tuned into the perfect setting for me, combined with some slider tweeks. Perfect combination of challenge and fun.

Also, I'm not ashamed to admit it. I spent all my remaining Stubs (over 26k) and purchased 26k training points for my RttS shortstop. Now he is 99 rated in every category but L/R Power, Bunting & Drag bunting, and Arm Strength. I'm guessing dynamic difficulty will be going up a bump now.
Old 12-07-2015, 03:15 PM   #165
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HypoLuxa13
All I know is this sneak peek got me to eject NBA 2k16 out of my PS4 and pop The Show 15 back in for a while. This game is still so much fun. Dynamic Difficulty tuned into the perfect setting for me, combined with some slider tweeks. Perfect combination of challenge and fun.
Same here, I'd almost forgotten how many ways there are to enjoy this game. This weekend I went from filling out my DD card collection to starting a 1984 throwback season to attempting to break my RttS player out of a miserable batting slump.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2015, 03:38 PM   #166
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbojugend
Same here, I'd almost forgotten how many ways there are to enjoy this game. This weekend I went from filling out my DD card collection to starting a 1984 throwback season to attempting to break my RttS player out of a miserable batting slump.
Right on my man. Freaking right on!!!!

Look forward to all the full information coming out by January month end.

It will be a celebration for a lot of us. I am sure of that.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 12-07-2015, 04:55 PM   #167
MVP

redsfan4life's Arena

OVR: 16

I presume Sounds of the Show will return this year?
Old 12-07-2015, 05:10 PM   #168
MVP

Artman22's Arena

OVR: 26

Glad to see a trailer this early. Saw a lot of different animations so far and that's always a plus. My only concern is the graphics and player models. I kind of expected the graphics to look a lot better. I know it's early but graphically it looks a lot like last years. Everything else looks good and can't wait to play this. Can't wait to join my usual league and be hooked for months..

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »