Home

MLB The Show 16 Trailer, Josh Donaldson is the Cover Athlete - Ships 3.29.16

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 Trailer, Josh Donaldson is the Cover Athlete - Ships 3.29.16 within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-08-2015, 12:54 AM   #177
MVP

redsfan4life's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: MLB The Show 16 Trailer, Josh Donaldson is the Cover Athlete - Ships 3.29.16

Quote:
Originally Posted by catswithbats
I hope so. To me, that is the one major thing missing from my MLB the Show experience.
Yeah it takes some time. But nothing more satisfying than when you finish up hearing all the correct music in each park and for each batters walk up music. The immersion is crazy.
Old 12-08-2015, 02:03 AM   #178
FA

Factzzz's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: MLB The Show 16 Trailer, Josh Donaldson is the Cover Athlete - Ships 3.29.16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artman22
Glad to see a trailer this early. Saw a lot of different animations so far and that's always a plus. My only concern is the graphics and player models. I kind of expected the graphics to look a lot better. I know it's early but graphically it looks a lot like last years. Everything else looks good and can't wait to play this. Can't wait to join my usual league and be hooked for months..
Graphically it looks a lot like MLB 09

Old 12-08-2015, 02:12 AM   #179
All Star

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
I don't think he's criticizing the portion of the post that contains the users issues.
I think he's saying that each and every year.....posters say that they are skipping....no way they are buying.....etc...blah blah blah because of some issue and and don't follow through on that promise.

So yeah....(maybe not in Smallville did/does....I have no idea...but I think he means in general anyway)....in a way he's right.

M.K.
Knight165

While I am no a big baseball fan really only watch baseball come playoff time if the giants make the playoffs. I am more of a NBA, NFL, NHL guy and with watching those sports having to work and playing the millions of other games that I play I already don't have much time to really play video games. But in the past I still got the game even though I am not a big baseball fan because I felt like the game was so good so I still had a lot of fun. How ever now I fell like the game is starting to get kind of stale and like I said I don't have a lot of time to watch games like I used to so yeah I very while may skip this year.
Old 12-08-2015, 07:59 AM   #180
RTTS Junkie

BSUFAN's Arena

OVR: 4

Wow, Three and half months away from release date and the " Debbie Downers " are out already complaining on a 50 sec video. Oh well at least it's getting closer to 16 coming out. Guess I will have to break out 15 again and play me some hardball.
St. Louis Cardinals
Chicago Blackhawks
Los Angeles Lakers

Old 12-08-2015, 08:34 AM   #181
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSUFAN
Wow, Three and half months away from release date and the " Debbie Downers " are out already complaining on a 50 sec video. Oh well at least it's getting closer to 16 coming out. Guess I will have to break out 15 again and play me some hardball.
I mean, at the same time I don't see what's wrong with it. Pre-alpha build or not, sometimes it just shows you that the direction they went isn't necessarily the direction you wanted. Or, some things remained unchanged.

By the way, I haven't really looked at the whole thread as one yet, but what are people complaining about? Player models, maybe?
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2015, 09:43 AM   #182
MVP

I never complain about visuals, they're just fine for me... now when it comes to sound and pbp, that's my area!
Old 12-08-2015, 11:22 AM   #183
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

OVR: 28

Is it too late to fix stadium things?

In the game, Fenway's retired numbers are in numerical order (which they were from the late 90s to 2012).

Spoiler

But ever since the 2012 season, they've been in chronological order.

Spoiler

And to also add Pedro's number.
Old 12-08-2015, 12:37 PM   #184
MVP

tnixen's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factzzz
Graphically it looks a lot like MLB 09
It's very sad that so many think that MLB The Show 16 looks like a game that came out 7 years ago on a much less powerful gaming system

But as far as Player models, Commentary, in game Animations and to some extent the TV Style Presentation goes I really can not disagree too much with how a lot people feel. But with that said MLB The Show even with it's short comings is still by far the greatest baseball video game ever created! And I have always and will continue to buy it day 1!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »