Home

NBA 2K16 Shot Tweak Arrives Today For Green Releases & Contest Three Pointers

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Shot Tweak Arrives Today For Green Releases & Contest Three Pointers within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-15-2016, 12:12 PM   #73
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K16 Shot Tweak Arrives Today For Green Releases & Contest Three Pointers

Haven't played yet but you guys are telling me he changed the shooting once again lol? The shooting was fine but if he lowered it to back how it was before all the updates and left the midrange alone, great.

Bottom line though, someone needs to take charge of that room because it's obvious Mike can't help himself. It's sad how much the shootings been changed in just a few weeks.

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy
Old 03-15-2016, 12:21 PM   #74
MVP

fatleg3's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: NBA 2K16 Shot Tweak Arrives Today For Green Releases & Contest Three Pointers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caelumfang
What are some of y'all whining for? You all wanted everyone to start bricking again for 'realism', so here we are!

Btw, I'm still getting a decent number of greens, but slightly early and late shots seem to have taken a pretty good hit. The shot grades on some of these open shots are head scratchers.
Me personally, I just want them to pick a direction and stick to it. One week everything goes in, the next week it's brick city.

Last edited by fatleg3; 03-15-2016 at 12:24 PM.
Old 03-15-2016, 12:29 PM   #75
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrocc23
Haven't played yet but you guys are telling me he changed the shooting once again lol? The shooting was fine but if he lowered it to back how it was before all the updates and left the midrange alone, great.

Bottom line though, someone needs to take charge of that room because it's obvious Mike can't help himself. It's sad how much the shootings been changed in just a few weeks.
He hasn't confirmed any shooting changes. I don't think he's changing it as much as people think either.

That's the problem with not keeping us posted though...there should be a definite log.

Because what happens is everytime someone has an off game, or their opponent has an on game they will assume shooting has been tweaked.

Even when Mike said he reverted everything after the initial switch, people wers still saying they were lighting it up with greens that same day...

It starts to mess with your head after a while, lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2016, 12:37 PM   #76
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
He hasn't confirmed any shooting changes. I don't think he's changing it as much as people think either.

That's the problem with not keeping us posted though...there should be a definite log.

Because what happens is everytime someone has an off game, or their opponent has an on game they will assume shooting has been tweaked.

Even when Mike said he reverted everything after the initial switch, people wers still saying they were lighting it up with greens that same day...

It starts to mess with your head after a while, lol

I haven't played but I usually could tell right off the bat. I mean it's kind of super obvious to me for the most part. He's changed it like 4-5 times in the last few weeks. I know for sure he went +5 from 3. Lowered it to where it and midrange was bad. Upped it again and possibly just lowered it again but I haven't played to be sure. To me that's a lot of times to be changing in just a few weeks.

I agree he should keep a log and I also feel it does mess w/ a lot of people's head because they are missing a few shots or possibly get hot one game. But I believe it's also some people that can easily tell with a good amount of shots if the shooting has been changed. I think the park might can tell you better than any other mode.

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Last edited by Jrocc23; 03-15-2016 at 12:40 PM.
Old 03-15-2016, 12:53 PM   #77
Gameplay Director, NBA2k

OVR: 30

Nothing has changed. The last tweak was the one I tweeted about on March 8th. And I have no plans to make any more.
Old 03-15-2016, 12:56 PM   #78
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Cool but Something was updated at the main menu screen wonder what that was ....
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 03-15-2016, 01:01 PM   #79
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockie_Fresh88
Cool but Something was updated at the main menu screen wonder what that was ....

I believe they should do a better job at telling people what has been updated.

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Old 03-15-2016, 01:39 PM   #80
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrocc23
I believe they should do a better job at telling people what has been updated.
Exactly. If they want to quell "hidden patch" thoughts, then it would be a good idea to tell us every time just what has been updated. If it's just a roster, that's one thing, but when it feels like the GAME has changed, that's another.
#WeAreND

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »