Home

David Aldridge & Brent Barry in NBA 2K17, Could We See Multiple Commentary Teams?

This is a discussion on David Aldridge & Brent Barry in NBA 2K17, Could We See Multiple Commentary Teams? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2016, 10:51 AM   #121
Pro

Rip4ever's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: David Aldridge & Brent Barry in NBA 2K17, Could We See Multiple Commentary Teams?

Dump Doris Burke and get Cheryl Miller, maybe you could leverage that to get Reggie signed on.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2016, 11:37 AM   #122
Just some dude...

BobbyColtrane's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: David Aldridge & Brent Barry in NBA 2K17, Could We See Multiple Commentary Teams?

To everyone saying they should add Craig Sager- have you seen that dude the past few months? No disrespect but he may not even be ALIVE at the end of the season. That would be a weird situation if he passed away while the game was still current.

Not to mention, if you knew your time was short, would you rather hang out with NBA players, play golf and spend time with your family, or kick it with Ronnie 2k in some random studio recording lines for a damn video game??? Wise up.
Old 08-25-2016, 01:12 PM   #123
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Moe
That would be awesome. One crew for regular games and the other for big matchups. That would really liven things up. I liked the pregame show with Shaq, Ernie and Kenny but I really want to see them in big games. Not some trash game between the Nets and Suns.
Boy ya dumb. First of all, who is your team? Secondly, the Suns are far from trash. They'll be in the playoffs this year. Please pipe down.
Old 08-25-2016, 01:20 PM   #124
MVP

scottyp180's Arena

OVR: 5
Can't wait to hear more about this. If there are in fact multiple commentary teams it should help with the monotony of hearing the same voices and lines. No matter what commentary in sports games with get repetitive after awhile but this would help games feel different.

It would cool if they took it a step further and treated the teams like two seperate networks with different overlays and presentation styles. So maybe one crew and presentation package is a little more similar to espn and the other is modeled after TNT. Then they could just make up names for the "stations". For ex: "The 2k Sports Network (2KSN)" and "Take-Two Sports Broadcasting (TTSB)". Something along those lines.
Old 08-25-2016, 01:22 PM   #125
Pro

SkillzFromThe6's Arena

I wonder if Clark Kellogg is going to do the College games in MyCAREER.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2016, 01:24 PM   #126
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100Grand
Boy ya dumb. First of all, who is your team? Secondly, the Suns are far from trash. They'll be in the playoffs this year. Please pipe down.
1.) I don't have a team. Im just a fan of the NBA.

2.) The Suns haven't won more than 20 games in a single season of my now 5 year ML. That is trash.

3.) It just an example. You need to calm your *** down.
Old 08-25-2016, 01:31 PM   #127
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkillazKill
I wonder if Clark Kellogg is going to do the College games in MyCAREER.
That's an interesting angle I hadn't thought of. He'd certainly be more at home in a college setting.
Old 08-25-2016, 01:36 PM   #128
MVP

wrestlinggod1's Arena

OVR: 13

Imagine if during your seasons there are marquee match ups and that's when we get sort of like a full TNT team commentating and reporting on the sideline with a studio show

Go MIAMI Teams!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »