Home

FIFA 20 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 20 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-26-2020, 06:04 AM   #1993
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 20 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Unfortunately, Ultimate difficulty is so much about play-style and ability on another level. I definitely have to put in a lot more concentration. It feels like no matter what, things can fall apart if there is just one micromanaged position that falls through the cracks. However, the list of issues you posted aren't 100% inline with my experience on this dreaded difficulty. Consistency is the measure though, and we all experience the game differently based on our play styles. What I am learning after being "forced" to play this difficulty, is that it's not plug & play. You have to have a gameplan. You have to change your attack/defense gameplan as well. If you are defending, you can't stay on balanced - especially if you're winning. There has to be a mindset change.

With the current adjustments, Ultimate difficulty reminds me a lot of how FIFA 11 Legendary was. I wanted there to be a balance between World Class and Legendary so bad. World Class was too easy and Legendary too difficult - and there were no sliders at that time. You were forced to change the attack/defensive mindset constantly. Made for incredibly stressful, yet enjoyable, matches.

Ultimate difficulty is growing on me, but I think Legendary is where the best balance is.
You are 100% correct. @Matt10 Will you be exploring to fine tune Legend where it provides that balance between "Legend and Ultimate" ?
Old 01-26-2020, 06:29 AM   #1994
Rookie

Looks like.my decision to turn the internet off on my ps4 to block the next patch was justified.

I play on legendary with sliders (Aaron's slightly amended from the main ones) and use Ultimate for cup games as for some reason they are just much easier than league games.

Sounds like ultimate is now broken
Old 01-26-2020, 01:02 PM   #1995
Rookie

https://photos.app.goo.gl/TgdT7M8gHxKwhrnbA

First game after patch, what is that FIFA, legendary difficulty is easy?

I even played final difficulty in that FIFA I found it unrealistic and inconsistent, I don't want to go back, Matt's sliders were great before the update.

sorry for the english, it was translated from google.

Last edited by Trash66; 01-26-2020 at 01:12 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2020, 01:53 PM   #1996
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

So has anyone here gotten into a career mode? I feel like the mode has just so many flaws, and I am a football manager addict—it’s just hard to get committed to one.

I’ve been trying to do a season mode, just playing all the games of the big 6 (less spuds) and that’s fun. I’m just way behind real time and struggling to keep interest in that also..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-26-2020, 02:46 PM   #1997
Rookie

CoachModer's Arena

Matt what level are you playing on currently with Crawley Town?

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 01-26-2020, 02:58 PM   #1998
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachModer
Matt what level are you playing on currently with Crawley Town?

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Operation Sports mobile app
I'm playing on Legendary with 52/52 acceleration.
Old 01-26-2020, 03:04 PM   #1999
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHedges2
So has anyone here gotten into a career mode? I feel like the mode has just so many flaws, and I am a football manager addict—it’s just hard to get committed to one.

I’ve been trying to do a season mode, just playing all the games of the big 6 (less spuds) and that’s fun. I’m just way behind real time and struggling to keep interest in that also..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would say for sure that comparing fifa to football manager is like comparing a bentley to a fiat in terms of football management simulation.I personally never play career hoping to get that kind of fix as football manager is so in depth that nothing comes close.Fifa is terrific if playing with friends or if you are lucky enough to really get into a career mode save then its good fun but it is what is.

Also,as a united fan trying to make them good is probably what has kept me invested and although a lot easier to do in fifa its still no walk in the park!
Old 01-26-2020, 04:02 PM   #2000
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I'm playing on Legendary with 52/52 acceleration.
Could you please tell me why you and cpu are on 52? Doesn't that make it no different than the original set of 50/50?

What diff does the 52/52 v 50/50 provide?

Shouldn't there be a discrepancy to make it more difficult i.e. 50/52?

Please advise, ta.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »