Home

TBR's "I really don't know what I am doing" All Madden Simulation Slider Set (M23NG)

This is a discussion on TBR's "I really don't know what I am doing" All Madden Simulation Slider Set (M23NG) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2022, 10:35 PM   #1
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21
TBR's "I really don't know what I am doing" All Madden Simulation Slider Set (M23NG)

Well, after many years of using other slider sets and having to learn to adjust to my own taste, I figured why not share what I come up with this year. However, as the title says, if you come looking for a slider guru to make some true magic happen, you come to the wrong place! I really don't know exactly what I am doing like the other slider gurus, but I have made the game really fun to play for me the last two iterations and the betas.

With that said, I plan on sharing a slider set soon as I feel good about them and hopefully you guys can check them out and give feedback. I do plan on coping some xp sliders once someone handles the testing so we can get a solid set to go with the slider set. I am not one to do xp sliders, so hopefully someone comes through.

With that said, if you have any interest, I am also building a desktop app to go with your franchises called Franchise+. It will be coming out soon enough and hopefully between a good slider set and that, you can really get immersed into your franchise. Check the link here if interested.

Edit (08/21/2022): I have moved down to All Pro due to the cheap feeling of All Madden, ratings seem to go out the window and I moved down to Pro initially to see if we got better AI, however, the challenge was not there with any of the settings so the move to All Pro was next. I think this is the sweet spot and gives us plenty of room for adjustment to get the challenge we all want but keep it more realistic than what we see on All Madden.

Franchise and XP settings will be listed after testing set is confirmed and we move to a beta set.

Madden 23 - All Pro Beta Set 1.0:

*If a setting is not listed, it was left at default.
** I recommend leaving main menu sliders at default and enter these in franchise mode vs importing (I had some weird issues when importing from main menu, not sure why, but just to be safe)

Gameplay Settings

Difficulty: All Pro
Game Style: Simulation
Quarter Length: 12-15 Mins (User preference)
Accelerated Clock: 20 second for 12 Min, 15-16 second for 15 minute (User preference)
Injuries: 45
Fatigue: 75
Speed Parity Threshold: 95 (If you want more big plays, 75)

Skill Based Passing

Passing Type: Placement (Placement has allowed me to see more errant throws)
Max Distance: Far
Free-Form Speed: 7 (User preference)
Visibility: Hidden (User preference, bugged right now so always visible)

Gameplay Helpers

Auto Flip: On
Ball Hawk: Off
Heat Seeker: Off
Switch Assist: On

Player Skill

QB Accuracy: 10
Pass Blocking: 47
WR Catching: 55 (Lowering it does not produce more dropped balls, but have noticed WRs not going after the ball if this is low)
Run Blocking: 35
Fumbles: 45
Pass Defense Reaction: 50
Interceptions: 0
Pass Coverage: 55
Tackling: 35 (May drop to 25 if I don't start seeing more broken tackles)

CPU Skill

QB Accuracy: 35
Pass Blocking: 48 (If you strictly user dline, may bump up to 50)
WR Catching: 55
Run Blocking: 75
Fumbles: 45
Pass Defense Reaction: 55
Interceptions: 0
Pass Coverage: 75
Tackling: 55

Special Teams

*Note: Cloud franchise ONLY has single Special Teams sliders, no user/cpu for whatever reason. We have to adjust the sliders to help CPU not give up easy field position unfortunately, be realistic with your gameplay when kicking field goals.

FG Power: 65 (To help CPU with long FGs since they gonna kick no matter what)
FG Accuracy: 37
Punt Power: 56 (Helps give room for actual punt returns for user/cpu)
Punt Accuracy: 35
Kickoff Power: 50

Penalties

Offside: 99
False Start: 75
Holding: 99
Facemask: 99
Defensive Pass Interference: 99
Illegal Block in the Back: 80
Rough the Passer: 50
All other penalties should be toggled ON

Last edited by TheBleedingRed21; 08-21-2022 at 11:32 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2022, 10:44 PM   #2
Rookie

Decent at Best's Arena

OVR: 0
re: TBR's "I really don't know what I am doing" All Madden Simulation Slider Set (M23NG)

Really interested to see what you've come up with. Are you on Current, or next gen?

Sent from my SM-A102U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-15-2022, 10:48 PM   #3
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

re: TBR's "I really don't know what I am doing" All Madden Simulation Slider Set (M23NG)

Next gen. I guess I should’ve mentioned that and Madden 23 in the title lol.
Old 08-15-2022, 10:52 PM   #4
Banned

Ugh tease….jk can’t wait to see what you got. When can we expect to see the first round?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-16-2022, 12:43 AM   #5
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

I did a modified version of my beta set and got some more stuff I need to run.

I don’t test at default then adjust, I do things a little different right out of the gate. Just works for me personally so I should be able to post something within next day or two.

I definitely need more hands on them since I cannot get a ton of games in at the moment.

I have some really cool videos I’ll post tomorrow showcasing some of the gameplay I’ve had so far. CPU running game is damn good right now. Coverage for both user and CPU are really good right now (might be too good though, but have really honed in on the physic dbs on both sides). Working on QB accuracy now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2022, 07:05 AM   #6
Rookie

Decent at Best's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBleedingRed21
I did a modified version of my beta set and got some more stuff I need to run.

I don’t test at default then adjust, I do things a little different right out of the gate. Just works for me personally so I should be able to post something within next day or two.

I definitely need more hands on them since I cannot get a ton of games in at the moment.

I have some really cool videos I’ll post tomorrow showcasing some of the gameplay I’ve had so far. CPU running game is damn good right now. Coverage for both user and CPU are really good right now (might be too good though, but have really honed in on the physic dbs on both sides). Working on QB accuracy now.
I'm willing to help hone them in. If you want to pm me the beta set, I can run a couple games and tell you what I'm seeing.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-16-2022, 09:40 AM   #7
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBleedingRed21
Next gen. I guess I should’ve mentioned that and Madden 23 in the title lol.
I'll fix it for you. BTW following.
Old 08-16-2022, 10:23 AM   #8
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: TBR's "I really don't know what I am doing" All Madden Simulation Slider Set (M23

I'll definitely keep an eye on this thread. I have a feeling we will have similar values.

― Plato

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »