Home

100 percent momentum is back again from NHL 2001 bug

This is a discussion on 100 percent momentum is back again from NHL 2001 bug within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-22-2022, 05:08 PM   #1
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

OVR: 0
100 percent momentum is back again from NHL 2001 bug

100 Percent Momentum is back offline and be a pro, I just noticed this, this 100 momentum is what causes AI CPU to go berserk and come back logic, someone needs to bring this to the attention of NHL Developers. it's an old bug from NHL 2001, NHL 23 did a big relapse.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2022, 06:32 PM   #2
MVP

PernellKarl076's Arena

Re: 100 percent momentum is back again from NHL 2001 bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperGoalies
100 Percent Momentum is back offline and be a pro, I just noticed this, this 100 momentum is what causes AI CPU to go berserk and come back logic, someone needs to bring this to the attention of NHL Developers. it's an old bug from NHL 2001, NHL 23 did a big relapse.

If you are talking about "BERZERK MODE" it’s been in the game forever !!! I saw it show it’s ugly head a couple of times in 23, but not as much as I saw it in other older versions….

When you see it appear, shut your game down, restart your system and everything will be fine…

Like I said, I’ve seen this maybe 3 times so far in 23, but I play the game way tooooo much !!! Shouldn’t be a problem for the casual player, lol !
Follow me on your favourite TUBE (Videos backstories often in my Slider Thread)
Old 12-05-2022, 12:31 PM   #3
Rookie

BigBadAss33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PernellKarl076
If you are talking about "BERZERK MODE" it’s been in the game forever !!! I saw it show it’s ugly head a couple of times in 23, but not as much as I saw it in other older versions….

When you see it appear, shut your game down, restart your system and everything will be fine…

Like I said, I’ve seen this maybe 3 times so far in 23, but I play the game way tooooo much !!! Shouldn’t be a problem for the casual player, lol !
PK76,

100% agree with above suggestion, BUT if you play your position and stop chasing BEZERKER mode does not appear

NHL - "THE BIG BAD" Boston Bruins
CFB - Michigan Wolverine Football
CCHA - Michigan Wolverine Hockey
NFL - Americas Team - Dallas Cowboys
MLB - NY Metropolitans
NBA - NY Knickerbockers

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRN...aJvEflVQmjGMFQ
Old 12-05-2022, 01:21 PM   #4
MVP

kinsmen7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadAss33
PK76,

100% agree with above suggestion, BUT if you play your position and stop chasing BEZERKER mode does not appear
Yeah, that's what I was going to say. Just sit back and wait for them to make a mistake. Soon as you start chasing you're in trouble.

I don't even consider it "berzerk mode" or "100 percent momentum" though. Teams get hemmed in all the time (IRL). If they didn't in this game, it'd be right back to pinball hockey.
Old 12-05-2022, 02:46 PM   #5
MVP

PernellKarl076's Arena

BBA and Kinsmen, I don’t think you guys got what I was trying to say… When I talk about "BERZERK" mode, it’s when the game goes into a warp speed like never before… Every player, on your team, on their team, happens rarely but when it happens, you have to shut your game off, lol !
Follow me on your favourite TUBE (Videos backstories often in my Slider Thread)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2022, 10:00 AM   #6
Rookie

BigBadAss33's Arena

Quote:
BBA and Kinsmen, I don’t think you guys got what I was trying to say… When I talk about "BERZERK" mode, it’s when the game goes into a warp speed like never before… Every player, on your team, on their team, happens rarely but when it happens, you have to shut your game off, lol !
HMMM... I'm not sure I have ever seen that, but maybe i just never noticed it

NHL - "THE BIG BAD" Boston Bruins
CFB - Michigan Wolverine Football
CCHA - Michigan Wolverine Hockey
NFL - Americas Team - Dallas Cowboys
MLB - NY Metropolitans
NBA - NY Knickerbockers

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRN...aJvEflVQmjGMFQ
Old 12-06-2022, 02:34 PM   #7
MVP

kinsmen7's Arena

Quote:
Yeah, I might have experienced something along these lines before...but never for more than a game? I typically only get a game in every day or two, so maybe you just need to reboot the game? No idea. I've also got game speed down to 0, so that might affect it?
Old 12-09-2022, 11:06 AM   #8
MVP

jake19ny's Arena

Quote:
Just had one of those games during my season and I couldn't shut it down because I forgot to save after my first 2 games and didn't want to lose them. Score was 9-8....goalies were garbage and skaters super powered. My games are usually very good with good shot totals and goals ranging from 0 to 5. That 9-8 was ridiculous because they weren't even good goals

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »