Home

EA College Football Wishlist / Predictions

This is a discussion on EA College Football Wishlist / Predictions within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2023, 09:23 AM   #1
Rookie

CoachGunns's Arena

OVR: 0
EA College Football Wishlist / Predictions

https://youtu.be/XPmWWzN9lcU

Please watch the video like and subscribe to the channel

Last edited by CoachGunns; 07-26-2023 at 12:05 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2023, 12:05 AM   #2
Rookie

CoachGunns's Arena

Re: EA College Football Wishlist / Predictions

Old 10-19-2023, 02:32 AM   #3
Rookie

noarmsduck's Arena

A lot of mine are features that were in previous NCAA games, but since they are building this one from the ground up, I'm hoping they don't leave some of these out. Personally hoping for:

High priority tier:

- Ability to swap teams between conferences and change the number of playoff teams. Included in this would be the ability to assign autobids to the playoff. IE if I want to just make 5 superconferences, pretty sure the Pac 12 won't even be in the next game, so whatever conference I make into the Pac 12 (or hopefully they just allow me to create the conference outright) is going to need an autobid to the playoff.

- Ability to create custom recruits as well as edit players on any team at any time in Dynasty.

- More options for customizing uniforms. In the very least include more classic/throwback uniforms, if not a full on create a uniform option. I'm hoping they fix ND's helmets as the default ones in NCAA 14 looked like crap on PS3, I always had to use the lighter gold ones from the 00s. I don't like ND's current pants, and the helmet is meh compared to what it used to be. I'd settle for more classic options here, but what I really want is full customization of jersey/helmet/pants color and material, as well as ability to change font of jersey number and name. This may seem like a big ask, but all this was available via Teambuilder in past games, so I don't see why they couldn't bring that feature over to Dynasty and let users customize uniforms of in game teams.

- Return of Teambuilder. Nothing has been said from the devs yet on if this will be back. This feature is great for many different types of users: Those who create custom schools, those who create classic teams of schools that will be in the game, those who are fans of a service academy or other school that might not be included due to licensing issues (not a great option as you still won't get the traditions and panoramic stadium views, but will at least allow fans/alum of those schools to play as them), those who want to create a school with a giant stadium if stadium upgrades are not in the game.

------------------------------------------------------------
Mid priority tier:

- Options to invest in/upgrade stadiums. I know this won't have an in game effect, but it would just be nice to upgrade stadium capacity, as well as possibly change field type/style/coloring. I'm thinking maybe the field thing might be more doable if they can keep it separate from the stadium rendering. I would love the option to be able to customize a new stadium completely (IE not as in depth as like the Show's suite, that is completely unrealistic, but maybe different options for sizes and stadium styles and luxury level), especially for those whose schools might be left out or if someone's school has a ****ty stadium. I don't think that is a realistic expectation though.

- Return of home field advantage rating, and make that have an actual effect in game. IE the #1 rated home field advantage should be clearly louder and more noticeable effect than the #10 rated home field advantage.

- Options to edit or create coaches in Dynasty. This isn't as big of a deal for me as I'll probably just make myself as the coach of my school, but for users that want to keep every team up to date, or if their school gets a new coach in the future, or if they change their mind on how they want to approach their Dynasty, this would be helpful.

- Co-op online Dynasty option. This one is not a huge deal to me as I mostly play solo anyways, but I do have friends that would play this game a lot more if this was an option. Basically I would like the ability to run a program with a friend, such as me as offensive coordinator and him as defensive coordinator. I fully expect online Dynasty to be a thing where everyone controls their own school, but I don't think this suggestion has been done before and it would be cool to see.

------------------------------------------------
Low priority tier:

- More facial customization options. This isn't as important as some of my other items, but Madden has had ****-tier face customization for a while. Like even if they don't have some of the morphing options that NBA 2k and MLB the Show have had, they could at least let us choose different hair styles, facial hair options, and skin color for all of the pre-set heads that they have.

- Import custom graphics feature. This is a feature present in other sports games and would allow users to upload custom logos for use on helmets, uniforms, and possibly the field.

- Ability to edit rankings. I remember playing in past NCAA games, and a lot of times a team that had no business being in the BCS title game ended up sneaking in. This will be mitigated somewhat by the playoff, but it will still be a bummer if I make the playoff and basically get a free steamroll win in the playoff when a more deserving team that would give me more of a challenge was left on the outside. This may not be a popular choice, but there is no harm in including it in offline Dynasties.
Old 10-21-2023, 03:04 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

I am interested to see how sponsors will be used from both the players and EA Sports perspective. If the game is able to use sponsors in the game, that may help it be more realistic and help raise some capital.
Old 10-25-2023, 02:09 PM   #5
Rookie

hunterdawgs10's Arena

Be able to play it on PC

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2023, 05:50 PM   #6
Pro

There won’t be true coach mode like there was in the last NCAA that’s my prediction only auto-Pass just like Madden

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Warriors
Sharks
Old 10-30-2023, 12:38 AM   #7
Rookie

noarmsduck's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterdawgs10
Be able to play it on PC

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Omg yes. I would prefer this platform anyways, although I would probably buy it on Xbox as well if my friend gets it so I can play with him. If it's on PC I imagine uniform modding would be easy as hell if that's not an outright feature in the game.
Old 11-18-2023, 10:50 PM   #8
Rookie

A few thoughts...

1. Archive System --- Would like to be able to go back and look at previous seasons from my dynasty. Rankings, Stats, Award Winners, All-Americans, etc.

2. Records --- Would like to see school records expanded to include the top 10 at each stat.

3. Once you are a Head Coach at a school have the ability to vote for the Top 25 in the Coaches Poll

4. Customization --- Have ability to change the 12 Playoff to 4 teams or 8 teams or 16 teams. Also would be cool if we could remove playoff and go back to BCS System if someone wanted. Conference Realignment similar to NCAA14. Create or add a new conference in case people want the PAC-12 back or create the Big East or SWC. Would be great to get the logos for those conferences to recreate them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »