Home

TapOrSnap AMA

This is a discussion on TapOrSnap AMA within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-23-2023, 03:23 PM   #1
EA Sports UFC Gameplay Developer

TapOrSnap's Arena

OVR: 0
TapOrSnap AMA

Hello Everyone

Now that the game has officially launched I am free to comment, answer questions and in general share a lot more than I could just a few days ago.

So I thought I would provide a thread where folks can tell me what they think, and ask questions about the game.

I'll try to answer what I can and if I don't know the answer I'll know who does and I'll try to find out.

I only have two caveats:

There might be questions I can't answer. It's rare that members of a game team are given the leeway to speak to customers directly. It's a privilege I enjoy but I have to be aware that the potential for my answers to be misinterpreted or taken out of context. So if I can't answer something immediately please know that I will still bring that feedback back to the rest of the team and we will be looking to address your concerns either directly or through future communications.

Additionally I ask that folks remain respectful. I understand that your vision of the game doesn't always agree with ours but I won't respond to abuse.

This should be interesting
TOS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2023, 03:28 PM   #2
EA Sports UFC Developer

Re: TapOrSnap AMA

Question: What are your top 5 reasons for admitting that Skynet is the best UFC Dev?
Old 10-23-2023, 03:31 PM   #3

TapOrSnap's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skynet
Question: What are your top 5 reasons for admitting that Skynet is the best UFC Dev?
1. They're not
2. HAHAHAHA
3. See 1
4. See 2
5. All of the above.

This is what I get for sharing the link with my compatriots.
Old 10-23-2023, 03:32 PM   #4
Pro

I’m looking at things strictly from offline perspective:
1) is there a reason for limited if any new active fighters or is the plan to add them throughout the lifespan of the game? Like monthly additions type thing?
2) just feedback on presentation in event mode… I had my main event, co main event, and 3 round fight before the co main all introduced as the “main event of the evening”.
Old 10-23-2023, 03:35 PM   #5
Pro

MeowingForVengeance's Arena

If at all possible, please add more body types for female fighters. I don't understand why there's only been the same four for the last few games when male fighters get so many more options.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2023, 03:36 PM   #6
Rookie

Thanks for doing this!

Not sure if you’re able to comment on rosters? Seems like no new additions other than the preorder guys or alter egos.

Any chance there will be an early patch with new fighters?
Old 10-23-2023, 03:38 PM   #7

TapOrSnap's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waterboy92
I’m looking at things strictly from offline perspective:
1) is there a reason for limited if any new active fighters or is the plan to add them throughout the lifespan of the game? Like monthly additions type thing?
2) just feedback on presentation in event mode… I had my main event, co main event, and 3 round fight before the co main all introduced as the “main event of the evening”.
1) I am unable at this time to comment on our plans for the title moving forward I would suggest that you keep your eyes on the official channels for updates.
2) Thank you for that feedback. I'll pass it on to our Presentation team.

TOS
Old 10-23-2023, 03:38 PM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skynet
If you are in charge of AI then I’m giving you the gold medal hahaha. I’d love to know does the AI act differently based on simulation vs competitive or is it just based on the slider change?

I’m not trying to gas you or anything haha but the AI on simulation/hard and pro has been the best I’ve fought on any ufc game

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »