Home

Roadlesstrvld4's All-American Sliders ... Combination of Heel's, Cowboy and Me ...

This is a discussion on Roadlesstrvld4's All-American Sliders ... Combination of Heel's, Cowboy and Me ... within the EA Sports NCAA Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-27-2008, 08:01 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
Icon7 Roadlesstrvld4's All-American Sliders ... Combination of Heel's, Cowboy and Me ...

20 Minute Halves ... Sorry for not posting this earlier ...

GLOBAL SETTINGS

Difficulty Level - All-American
Game Speed -55
Shooting Foul Frequency - 50 (Now you can pull up and not get fouled all the time)
Reach-In Foul Frequency - 50
Charge/Block Foul Frequency - 50
Auto Subs - On
Fatigue Effect - 60
Free Throw Difficulty -
75 (Away games are going to be tough to hit free throws ... Still relatively easy to hit them at home)
Boundary Force Field - 65 (Stops a lot of STUCK ANIMATION leading you out of bounds)
In-Air Collision Foul Frequency - 65

USER

Steal - 0
Interception - 0
Shot Block - 60
Dunk/Lay-Up Block - 55
Offensive Rebounding - 100
Defensive Rebounding - 0
Fakeout - 55
Short - 0
Medium - 0
Long - 25-35 (Some people have put them up to 35 ... Im keeping mine at 25)
Dunk % - 35 (Pressing X is not a automatic 2 anymore)
Lay-Up % -
Drop Step - 50
Sink or Swim - 35
Post Strength - 50
Shot Alter - 60
Fight Through Screens - 45
Hands In Post - 50
Hands on Perimeter - 35

CPU

Steal - 0
Interception - 0
Shot Block - 70
Dunk/Lay-Up Block - 75 (Less drives to the basket that lead to 2 points or fouls)
Offensive Rebounding - 100
Defensive Rebounding - 0
Fakeout - 70
Short - 0
Medium - 0
Long - 25
Dunk % - 35
Lay-Up % -35
Drop Step - 70
Sink or Swim - 35
Post Strength -60
Shot Alter - 60
Fight Through Screens - 40 (Opens floor a little more for the actual ball handler to create)
Hands In Post - 60
Hands on Perimeter - 35

Last edited by Roadlesstrvld4; 12-08-2008 at 08:57 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2008, 09:25 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 33
Re: Roadlesstrvld4's All-American Sliders ... Combination of Heel's, Cowboy and Me ..

I'll try these out. They look pretty good.
Old 11-27-2008, 10:39 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47
Re: Roadlesstrvld4's All-American Sliders ... Combination of Heel's, Cowboy and Me ..

I am really liking these. You really nailed the fast pace of the College Game. So far so good. But, I think they may be a tad bit fast I was up over Duke 72-47 at the half. Maybe game speed at 55 might be better. But, this is a very fun game, the fouls are more for sure because of the increased speed.

Last edited by LingeringRegime; 11-27-2008 at 11:01 AM.
Old 11-27-2008, 06:52 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

I was also thinking about toning down the speed a little as well ... Maybe like 53 even ... The sink of swim increase is the reason why you were able to blow out duke in the first half though ... You must have been playing great and therefore were able to kill their confidence and increase yours ... Also what team were you cause Duke as no shot blockers which could have made a difference if you were attacking the rim a lot ...
Old 11-27-2008, 07:37 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadlesstrvld4
I was also thinking about toning down the speed a little as well ... Maybe like 53 even ... The sink of swim increase is the reason why you were able to blow out duke in the first half though ... You must have been playing great and therefore were able to kill their confidence and increase yours ... Also what team were you cause Duke as no shot blockers which could have made a difference if you were attacking the rim a lot ...
Yeah, I was using Carolina I am sure that had something to do with it. Ellington caught fire from deep, and I was able to get some steals and run, but Duke did make it interesting in the second half I only won by 15. I will try speed at 53 and see how that goes, but I am liking these the most so far.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2008, 07:43 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 33

I played the first game of my Dynasty with these with Game Speed at 55. Let me say I'm very impressed. I was down by 11 with 2 minutes left and made an 11-0 run to force overtime 95 to 95. Then in Overtime, I was winning by one and shot a 3 with 36 seconds left and then blocked a shot on the other end to win 106-102.
Old 11-27-2008, 09:22 PM   #7
MVP

jkra0512's Arena

OVR: 31

Wow, if you guys are having games like these I think I might make the switch.
Old 11-27-2008, 09:29 PM   #8
Rookie

Dhest23's Arena

OVR: 3

I won 92-37 in my first dynasty game. But, it was Syracuse-Richmond, we'll see how I fare against Florida/Kansas the next few games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Sliders »