Home

MyPlayer, what's your build?

This is a discussion on MyPlayer, what's your build? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Which player will best resemble your build?
Dwight Howard 6 3.49%
Blake Griffin 8 4.65%
Dirk 7 4.07%
Jalen Rose 10 5.81%
Jordan 9 5.23%
Carmelo 11 6.40%
Durant 9 5.23%
Rondo 20 11.63%
Reggie Miller 5 2.91%
Hakeem Olajuwon 18 10.47%
Lebron 11 6.40%
Other 58 33.72%
Voters: 172. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-25-2011, 03:58 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 14
MyPlayer, what's your build?

The more I read about this year's MyPlayer, the more excited I get! I'm thinking about making a 6'3, 215lbs (had to give myself 3 inches) SF/SG build that plays like Durantula and has the swag of Chris "The Birdman" Anderson . I'm goin spend a good portion of my points on becoming a local fan favorite, hopefully in Orlando I'll stay there until I can bring them a championship, then sign with a new team once I become a free agent, would love to team up with a Nash or Rondo type PG. What type of player are you goin make? Also, any little tidbit that you wanna share? (Nickname, tats, which team do you want to get drafted by, your goals, etc) Thx and can't wait till Oct 4th!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2011, 04:07 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: MyPlayer, what's your build?

I'm planning to make a 6 ft 7 PG, Magic Johnson type of guy but not as good a passer, still good, but a better shooter and great defensive player.
Old 09-25-2011, 04:08 PM   #3
Pro

basketballer0385's Arena

OVR: 5

6'3 point guard, that can hit the mid range jumper, drive the lane and loves to pass, I hope I get drafted by either the heat just so I can drop dimes to wade and lebron, or another team that I can just drop dimes and score, hopefully the teammates are better this year I hope. And of course the hall of fame

http://www.twitch.tv/baller0385
Old 09-25-2011, 04:12 PM   #4
Banned

rosque's Arena

OVR: 0

6ft tall PG. Something like A.I. First I'm gonna work on my dribling, than on my passing and than on my shooting/dunking. Going to get couple of MVP's, maybe a 3-peat. Just want to get drafted by the team that needs a PG as I don't want to be a backup for Rondo/DRose/or somebody like that. Gonna try to average 20 ppg, 10 assist per game and maybe couple of rebounds.
Old 09-25-2011, 04:12 PM   #5
Pro

Speedy_Bronco's Arena

OVR: 7

Gonna make a 6ft 7 SG. He's gonna be kinda of a Kobe Bryant/Josh Smith Hybrid. A very good defensive player that can score from anywhere on the floor.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2011, 04:17 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

I'm gonna make a 6'7 sf that's a good post player and mid range shooter sort of like Melo. Ill be hoping to get drafted by the nuggets or somewhere else that has good players but is just missing that one player with star power. I hope the Knicks are good cuz I think it would be cool to meet them in the championship and win a title before Melo.
Old 09-25-2011, 04:19 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

Kashanova's Arena

OVR: 30

I like to keep it as real as possible So I'm doing my real height and weight 6'4 220 lbs
Old 09-25-2011, 04:25 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

Basically myself but with NBA skills.

5'9" (with shoes, how the NBA measures). 180 pounds. Nate Robinson measurements.

Gonna make him just how I play in real life. Good and willing passer. Can shoot and drive. Solid defender. Nothing special outside of passing, just good all-around. Skill-set more like Jose Barea mixed with Steve Nash.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »