Home
Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2013, 08:34 PM   #1
Rookie

Exile04's Arena

OVR: 1
OS Xbox rosters

I dont mean for this to be rude, im just simple asking if there happens to be a update for the Xbox rosters?

If the Mods find this to be out or line thats fine feel free to close. Im just asking. Im not trying tp be banned for it or anything, i just remember last year the 2 roster came out roughly the same time.
update
sounds like one of the editors fell sick and that has delayed the progress of the roster. there has been problems with contacting the team
Thanks guys

Last edited by Exile04; 07-17-2013 at 01:36 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2013, 08:52 PM   #2
Rookie

cortez04's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: OS Xbox rosters

I agree with you that the ps3 rosters came out faster then the xbox rosters this year...
Old 07-16-2013, 08:54 PM   #3
Dual Threat

Joey Sauce's Arena

OVR: 15

I have been a member for a long time and also mean no disrespect but just want to make a suggestion. I understand we all have lives and other responsibilities, but then when selecting or accepting volunteers to complete the rosters, it should be people with the time to do it.

I'm sure many people would volunteer and do a great job who maybe aren't working full time at the moment or dont have kids. Just throwing that out there for next year...
Old 07-16-2013, 08:57 PM   #4
Rookie

SonOfWisconsin's Arena

OVR: 6
Yeah I don't think it's out of line as long as were polite about it. Can we just hear something from you guys please? My OD coaches keep asking me when we're gonna start and I have nothing to tell them.
Old 07-16-2013, 09:00 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

I like the way the PS3 thread was handled. They gave updates. It was a nice touch I think.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2013, 09:01 PM   #6
Rookie

jnewcomer5's Arena

OVR: 0

Any sort of update would be wonderful. You all do amazing work and I plan on donating to the cause!
Old 07-16-2013, 09:02 PM   #7
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

OVR: 12

I thought I read in the thread where one of the guys got sick and wasn't able to finish his part. So that is probably part of the hold up. They will come soon.
Old 07-16-2013, 09:03 PM   #8
Rookie

MFrigge2's Arena

OVR: 5

I wish they would just update us throughout the process...
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »