Home

Did we get any new '15 uniform info?

This is a discussion on Did we get any new '15 uniform info? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-17-2015, 10:27 AM   #1
Pro

cherman24's Arena

OVR: 4
Did we get any new '15 uniform info?

First off, if this has been discussed, mods feel free to close/delete. I searched to no avail.

I know that a ton of people could care less about the uniform feature, but there are also a ton of uni nerds like myself who adore this and pick out every little detail or wonder why this alternate is missing, etc (not turning this into a style guide discussion).

People have been to shows and/or discussed the new version with the devs and some features. I remember reading that the devs acknowledged uniform discrepancies. Has any new information been given as to whether or not there are more slots or a uniform editor or anything along those lines? Is this something that is handcuffed because of the PS3/Vita? Is this something that isn't high on the list to improve or takes too long to create a new uniform?

Any new PS4 '15 uniform information would be appreciated. Thank you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2015, 10:34 AM   #2
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Did we get any new '15 uniform info?

I too am a uniform nerd. I saw that the Twins, and Mets have made some changes to their uniforms for this season. Not aware of any other teams making changes. Hopefull the issues with the Mets alternates are fixed this year. They need the blue alternates, and the hat with the orange bill. If those black jerseys and hats are in again this year I may scream(even though I know it isn't the devs fault, the Mets need to update their style guide) The Bluejays still need their blue fixed, and hopefully my Yankees finally have the numbers up between the shoulder blades where they are supposed to be this year, and not halfway down the back with all of that space where a name should be.
New York Yankees, Pittsburgh Steelers, Kentucky Wildcats, #18 Kyle Busch, #4B Jackie Boggs, #0 Scott Bloomquist
Old 01-17-2015, 11:19 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0

Nope.
10char
Old 01-17-2015, 11:56 AM   #4
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

One of the Devs went into a thread a while back and said the Mets uniforms will be correct this year. He even went on to admit SCEA has been disappointing in the uniform department and they'll do a better job going forward with uniforms.

Last edited by ShowTyme15; 01-17-2015 at 12:11 PM.
Old 01-17-2015, 01:44 PM   #5
Rookie

RL8791's Arena

OVR: 0

The throwback double knit pants in MLB the show need to use their own mesh models instead of just laying stripes on top of the belts of the belted pants mesh. The players end up looking like they're in a barbershop quartet.

PS - The Twins uniforms are changing. No more pinstripes on the home uniforms and subtle gold trim being added to the navy and red color scheme.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2015, 03:22 PM   #6
MVP

WatchdogXC's Arena

OVR: 15

I just want to finally have red undershirts and socks with the Indians creme alternates like they've worn for years. Wish the MLB would just update the style guide or not hold them to it. It'd be great to have even more uniform options on PS4 too.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Old 01-17-2015, 08:30 PM   #7
FA

Factzzz's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatchdogXC
I just want to finally have red undershirts and socks with the Indians creme alternates like they've worn for years. Wish the MLB would just update the style guide or not hold them to it. It'd be great to have even more uniform options on PS4 too.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I feel like that's not really a style guide problem tbh.

Old 01-17-2015, 08:49 PM   #8
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

there has been no uniform information in regards to '15. Only information known is what has been discussed on the forums.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »