Home

Official NBA 2K16 My Career Must have "WISH LIST"

This is a discussion on Official NBA 2K16 My Career Must have "WISH LIST" within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-22-2015, 01:12 PM   #1
Rookie

champ1997's Arena

OVR: 0
Official NBA 2K16 My Career Must have "WISH LIST"

Dear NBA 2K,
We need some things back in my career for 2K16 please don't look over this.
1.Draft Combine and Summer League
This is a must have if you want this to be realistic. Starting off with the draft Combine gives us the opportunity to mold our player into a future star and find out where we fit on NBA teams. After combine we should work out with top three interested teams and be drafted. Summer League Should be used to gives us a chance to win the starting job by opening night just like in real life.

2. We should have the right to wear any shoe in game if we pay for them just like in real life. Once we sign a shoe deal that brand should be made free and then we start working on signature shoe

3. We need to select our own jerseys

What do you guys think we need

Last edited by champ1997; 01-22-2015 at 01:15 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2015, 01:50 PM   #2
Rookie

Nymesis21's Arena

Re: Official NBA 2K16 My Career Must have "WISH LIST"

How about choices what you should do for the night. Kinda like in the old NCAA games. For instance, you could practice or work on your game, if you did that then your next game you would get a bonus for your attributes. Or you could go out with friends/teammates, when you do that option you get added popularity which could lead up to better sponsorships, which then could lead to gear that gives you a bonus to your attributes. I would love for that to be in 2k16.

Oh two more things would be those mini games, like around the world or driving in the paint, those should be featured more, and please make the dunk contests into its old format from last year

-August Burns Red
Old 01-22-2015, 02:44 PM   #3
Banned

Practice Court on The Park. So I can get my jumper down without having to be a chucker
Old 01-22-2015, 03:19 PM   #4
Pro

1.) Compression pants, shorts and tanks.
2.) More accessories, the ability to stack them and sock options (for damn sake)
3.) More tattoo options with the ability to connect and form sleeves.
4.) The ability to view your playbook, assign plays to players and/or change your playbook (like 2k14...)
5.) Alternate jersey selection or random occurance.
6.) Ability to replace generated rookies with MC players from friends list, randomly selected or "popular" list for selection (the ability to choose a YTer you like's MC player to dump in the league for example)

I've got more inc soon.
Old 01-22-2015, 04:28 PM   #5
Just started!

-Ability to skip the cut-scenes and the forced practices after games

- More control over everything- like in My League. Let me control the jersey, socks, the plays, the defensive pressure, the rotation, the tempo, etc. Everything. Yes- it breaks from the spirit of My Career- but it would make the game more fun to play. Watching the CPU sub in your backups with four minutes to play in a tightly contested game- or leave your best player off the floor in the final five minutes is tough to take.

- Ability to shorten the season. 58 games is still plenty of games to play.

- Ability to rest on the bench if the game is a blowout- without having to sim and forfeit VC earned
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2015, 05:19 PM   #6
Rookie

ItsJustaGame's Arena

The ability to deny or "turn off" an earned badge.

Matchmaking option in the park/rec.

Ability to turn off cutaway scenes completely.

No attribute caps for offline play.

Making the playoff stats accessible, and also having a separate "Career Playoff Stats" to accompany the regular season stats.

Have all accessories available, including socks.

More accessories in general, or at least more colors.

Dumb down the AI's when a player quits online. And also a much more stringent penalty for those that do quit (hopefully be able to separate the guys who lag out).

More badges (the more the merrier IMO).

Choice to be a free agent or trying to get drafted.
Coffee_RoCK
The Next Level
PS4
Old 01-22-2015, 07:05 PM   #7
MVP

TrustedDegree4's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsJustaGame
Dumb down the AI's when a player quits online. And also a much more stringent penalty for those that do quit (hopefully be able to separate the guys who lag out).
If you lag out no loss of Rep but if you quit you lose rep. I hate lagging out of a Rec game and losing about a whole bar for it.

Make our teammates more smart on offense/defense and play better.

Better Hairstyles, Accessories, Sock Option, Tattoo Sleeves, different Body types/Skin tones.

Make Weight more important when it comes to make our player. The bigger you are, the more easy it is for you to male contact shots but your speed is reduce. The smaller you are the faster you move but you make less contact shot.

Have more after game press conference and allow us to dress how we want in them. you have players that don't dress causal in them but in 2k we have to be casual.

We recently had a 75% off on shoes and TBH I feel those prices are shoes are really good and not crazy like 7k+. 1k-3k is good with the occasional 6k shoe is understandable and not crazy.

Last edited by TrustedDegree4; 01-22-2015 at 08:02 PM.
Old 01-23-2015, 01:52 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

Be able to choose how your career starts. Top 5 pick, lotto, 1st round, 2nd round, undrafted. Play Summer League. Late picks that don't show enough can be sent to D league. Or young underperforming players can be too.
Higher pick starts with better rating but there's more pressure to play good. Market size matters as well such as playing bad is a bigger thing in New York as opposed to Milwaukee.
Make it hard to put up good numbers on HOF. It shouldn't be easy to get 25 points even as a good player. The team might not want you to take a lot of shots early on. So you may only get 8-12 shots and bad shots will be a bigger negative.
In terms of tiers-
A top pick would start higher and progress faster in some areas but slower in others. Likely start from day 1. Play 25-30 minutes per
2nd round to undrafted would start with lower overall but progress faster. So theoretically people would all be 99 at the same time
And minutes wise you may not get bigger minutes or a bigger role that fast. You'd have to better your overall with points you earn from drills and practice to get more PT.
And make injuries possible if you don't up your injury rating.
Make a way to get badges without having to cheese
And if it 76-50 in the 4th and you're starting. It's time to chill on the bench not be out there in the 4th.
Jersey selection before games.
NBA- Los Angeles Clippers
MLB- Miami Marlins
NFL- New York Jets
NCAAF- Duke Blue Devils
NHL- Carolina Hurricanes

Last edited by JJFurr29; 01-23-2015 at 02:01 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »