Home

WWE 2K16 Universe: Debut of a New Era

This is a discussion on WWE 2K16 Universe: Debut of a New Era within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-11-2015, 02:32 PM   #1
Rookie

coreybronco1's Arena

OVR: 5
WWE 2K16 Universe: Debut of a New Era

Thanks in advance for viewing my WWE 2K16 Universe Mode. After contemplating how to construct a dynasty with a stacked roster in this year's game, I've decided to have a true brand split. Actually, more like a four-way brand split.

Monday - RAW
Tuesday - Total Divas
Wednesday - NXT
Thursday - Smackdown!

RAW and Smackdown!, which have balanced rosters, will have a unified PPV at the end of each month. As for Total Divas and NXT, they will alternate, hosting PPVs every other month.

It's a New Era in WWE, and we're just getting started.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2015, 02:47 PM   #2
Rookie

coreybronco1's Arena

Re: WWE 2K16 Universe: Debut of a New Era

GM: Anonymous

Adam Rose
Alberto Del Rio
Bad News Barrett
Batista
Big E
Big Show
Bret Hart
British Bulldog
Bubba Ray Dudley
Chris Jericho
Daniel Bryan
D'Lo Brown
D-Von Dudley
Farooq
Fit Finlay
Jack Swagger
Jim Niedhart
John Cena
Kama Mustafa
Kane
Kevin Nash
Kevin Owens
Kofi Kingston
Konnor
Lex Luger
Mick Foley
Miz
Neville
Randy Orton
Rusev
Ryback
Seth Rollins
Shawn Michaels
Sheamus
Sting
Stone Cold
Triple H
Tyson Kidd
Viktor
Xavier Woods

GM: Paul Heyman

Bam Bam Bigelow
Billy Gunn
Bo Dallas
Booker T
Bray Wyatt
Brian Pillman
Brock Lesnar
Cesaro
Christian
Darren Young
Diamond Dallas Page
Dean Ambrose
Dolph Ziggler
Edge
Erick Rowan
Goldust
Haku
Heath Slater
Honky Tonk Man
Jake Roberts
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
Ken Shamrock
Luke Harper
Mark Henry
Randy Savage
Ric Flair
Rick Rude
Rikishi
Rock
Roman Reigns
Santino Marella
Savio Vega
Slaughter
Stardust
Titus O'Neil
Tyler Breeze
Undertaker
Vader
X-Pac

GM: William Regal

Aiden English
Baron Corbin
Blake
Colin Cassady
Curtis Axel
Damien Sandow
Enzo Amore
Fandango
Finn Balor
Hideo Itami
Kalisto
Murphy
Rhyno
R-Truth
Sami Zayn
Samoa Joe
Simon Gotch
Sin Cara
William Regal
Zack Ryder

GM: Stephanie McMahon

Alexa Bliss
Alicia Fox
Bayley
Becky Lynch
Brie Bella
Cameron
Carmella
Charlotte
Dana Brooke
Emma
Eva Marie
Layla
Naomi
Natalya
Nikki Bella
Paige
Sasha Banks
Stephanie (GM)
Summer Rae
Tamina

Last edited by coreybronco1; 12-12-2015 at 07:09 PM.
Old 12-11-2015, 03:04 PM   #3
Rookie

coreybronco1's Arena

Title History

RAW

WWE Champion: Stone Cold

U.S. Champion: Kevin Owens

WWE Tag Team Champions: New Day

Smackdown!

World Heavyweight Champion: Brock Lesnar

Intercontinental Champion: X-Pac

World Tag Team Champions: TBD

NXT

NXT Champion: TBD

NXT Tag Team Champions: The Vaudevillians

Total Divas

Divas Champion: TBD

Divas Tag Team Champions: Bella Twins

Last edited by coreybronco1; 12-17-2015 at 05:18 PM.
Old 12-11-2015, 03:20 PM   #4
Rookie

coreybronco1's Arena

WWE Pay-Per-Views
(NXT and Total Divas will host respective PPVs every other month.)

April: Extreme Rules | Total Divas: Vegas

May: Payback | NXT: Arrival

June: Money in the Bank | Total Divas: Chicago

July: Fully Loaded | NXT: Destiny

August: SummerSlam | Total Divas: LA

September: Over The Edge | NXT: Rival

October: Hell in a Cell | Total Divas: Music City

November: Survivor Series | NXT: Respect

December: TLC: Tables, Ladders and Chairs | Total Divas: Boston

January: Royal Rumble | NXT: Mayhem

February: Elimination Chamber | Total Divas: NYC

March: WrestleMania | NXT: Showdown
Old 12-11-2015, 11:16 PM   #5
Rookie

coreybronco1's Arena

Monday Night RAW (Week 1)
Moda Center
Portland, Oregon

The familiar voice of Jim Ross welcomes everyone to the first episode of Monday Night RAW, live from Portland, Oregon!

A voice is heard over the speakers as the big screen flickers. The WWE logo appears as the tone is muffled.

GM: Welcome to Monday Night RAW. I am your anonymous GM, and I shall remain that way. Tonight, we have seven matches on tab, and will determine two No. 1 contenders as the card goes on.

I'd also like to announce our champions. With his prestigious history of being arguably the greatest WWE Champion of all-time, Stone Cold Steve Austin has been awarded the title to represent the RAW brand. In addition, Kevin Owens is the United State Champion, while two members of The New Day will hold the WWE Tag Titles.

This evening, Jack Swagger will battle The Miz to determine who gets first crack at Owens. In our main event, it will be Randy Orton (boos circle the arena) vs. Daniel Bryan (Yes! Yes! Yes!) to determine the first challenger to Stone Cold's crown.

Our first match begins right now!

*John Cena's music hits*

Jerry Lawler: Wow, what a night we have in store, and it starts with John Cena!

John Cena vs. Fit Finlay

Finlay makes his walk to the ring in his green attire, and Cena is ready to go. Finlay takes a headbutt from Cena, followed by a fallaway slam by Cena. Cover for a two count. Finlay ducks a wild right hand. Gut buster, Cena hits hard. Belly to belly suplex by Finlay. Rude Awakening on Cena by Finlay. Cena comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Massive backbreaker, Finlay got planted. Cena sets up for the Five Knuckle Shuffle, but Finlay slaps him across the face for the counter. Cena drops down to cover his face, but pops up quickly to deliver the Attitude Adjustment! 1....2....3.

Winner by pinfall: John Cena

Cena climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory.

As Cena exits backstage, the three members of New Day comes out in proper fashion. The crowd loves it, led by Xavier Woods and his trombone.

However, they are interrupted by Adam Rose and his antics, and he is set to go 1-on-1 with Kofi Kingston.

Adam Rose vs. Kofi Kingston

Spinning bulldog in the corner, Rose is down. Power drive elbow by Kingston. Back heel kick off the second rope, Rose goes down again. Pin, but Rose is out just before the three count. Legsweep out of nowhere. Hooks the leg for a two count. Rose kicks Kingston in the gut to reverse the momentum. Fallaway slam by Adam Rose. Massive backbreaker, Kofi got planted. Adam Rose misses a big legdrop after stalling too long and takes a hurrancarana from Kingston. Rose is in trouble. Here it comes - Trouble In Paradise! 1....2...3, it's finished.

Winner by pinfall: Kofi Kingston

Kofi Kingston remains in the ring and Big E and Woods join him.

Big E: We are the WWE Tag Team champs, and there isn't a team in WWE who has the ring, and dance, talent we have.

Xavier: Got heem!

Suddenly, the lights go out, turning the arena pitch black. After about 10 seconds of darkness, it's just New Day in the ring. However, behind them spray-painted in black on the mat are the letters: N O D.

Ross: My God...

After commercial break, Lex Luger is standing in the ring awaiting his match with Rusev.

Lex Luger vs. Rusev

Rusev gets hip tossed by Luger. Rusev counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Rusev hits a stump piledriver on Luger. Death valley driver by Rusev, Luger is down and hurt. Rusev floors him. Accolade!!! Lex Luger taps out!

A very frustrating match for Luger as Rusev dominated throughout.

Winner by submission: Rusev

In the next segment, Batista enters the ropes to a series of boos. "The Animal" says he is hungry to deliver a beating, and calls out anyone in the locker room to a match right here, right now.

After a brief pause, Mick Foley's music shakes the arena, erupting the crowd, and he walks down the ramp in his Mankind outfit. Batista is shook, shocked at the sight of the hardcore icon. A referee slides in to make it official, but Batista is having none of this.

Batista vs. Mick Foley

As the bell rings, Batista purposely walks away, staring down Foley before heading backstage.

Winner by countout: Mick Foley

Interview area

Renee Young: Joining me at this time, the WWE Champion, Stone Cold. With Randy Orton and Daniel Bryan vying for a chance against you, how closely will you be watching tonight's main event?

Austin: I'll be watching, that's for damn sure Renee. But the bottom line is, it doesn't matter who wins. They won't be the winner in their next appearance, and that's a guarantee from yours truly.

U.S. Champion Kevin Owens joins JR and Lawler at the commentary table to scout his future opponent.

No. 1 Contendership for U.S. Title: Jack Swagger vs. The Miz

Back suplex on The Miz. The Miz pushes out of a Swagger hold. The Miz hits a right hand. The referee bumps after catching a wild right hand and is down. Death valley driver by Miz, Jack Swagger got planted. Cover, but there's no one to count for Miz. Swagger kicks Miz in the gut to reverse the momentum. The Miz gets caught with a short powerbomb from Swagger. Tiger bomb by Swagger, hooks the leg for a two count. Wicked suplex out of the corner from Jack Swagger, executed well. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. The Miz reverses a Swagger hammerlock. Spear by Miz. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Jack Swagger takes the advantage after a i-block-your-punch-you-don't-block-mine routine. Miz gets knocked to the ground by Swagger. Here it comes...Patriot Lock! Miz taps!

Winner by submission: Jack Swagger

Jack Swagger remains in the ring, staring down Owens as he makes a title motion. Owens stands, holding the belt in the air as he taunts Swagger until the break.

Big Show vs. Jim Neidhart w/ Tyson Kidd

Some chops from Neidhart, all of which barely touched Big Show. Neidhart chop blocks Big Show down. Big Show avoids a barrage of punches. Flying shoulder tackle by Big Show sends Neidhart to the mat. Neidhart walks into a spike slam. Hooks the leg for a two count. Big Show misses a clothesline. Brutal forearm by Neidhart. There's a two count on the pin. Neidhart drops Big Show with a clothesline. Pin, but Big Show is out just before the three count. Niedhart walks into a trip. Big Show hits a right hand. Niedhart pushes out of a Big Show hold. Neidhart's brother in-law Tyson Kidd jumps on the ring apron as Big Show and the referee turn away from Neidhart, who grabs a steel chair. As Show turns around, Neidhart quickly delivers a blow to the midsection. 1...2...3!

What a win by Neidhart, as the pro-Canadian crowd here in Oregon loves it!

Winner by pinfall: Jim Neidhart

Daniel Bryan is seen warming up backstage as our main event is up next!

No. 1 Contendership for WWE Title: Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton

Orton hits a right hand. Bryan takes the advantage after a i-block-your-punch-you-don't-block-mine routine. Bryan snap suplexes Orton. Orton reverses an irish whip...and Bryan runs into the referee. Blind lariat by Bryan, Orton never saw it coming until it was too late. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out. Orton pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Big backdrop on Bryan, executed well. Full nelson slam on Bryan. Hooks the leg for a two count. Powerbomb on Bryan. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Bryan blocks a punch. Doctor Bomb, Orton is hurt. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Bryan only gets knees on a splash. Daniel Bryan gets knocked to the ground by Orton. Orton readies for the Punt, but no, Bryan moves! Yes Lock is in...but Orton somehow escapes! As both men stumble to their feet...RKO Outta Nowhere!! 1....2....3

Winner by pinfall: Randy Orton

JR: Hate to say this King, but Orton has done it. But can he...

*Stone Cold's music hits*

The Rattlesnake walks to the stage, holding his championship. Orton stands up, giving Austin a bird! Stone Cold rushes towards to the ring, but Orton is history, escaping thru the crowd.

Lawler: One thing is for certain, JR. We're only getting started here on Monday Night RAW as Extreme Rules is just around the corner!

Quick Results:

Spoiler

Quote:
Extreme Rules Updated Card

WWE Championship:
Stone Cold Steve Austin (c) vs. Randy Orton

United States Championship:
Kevin Owens (c) vs. Jack Swagger

Last edited by coreybronco1; 12-11-2015 at 11:25 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2015, 11:34 PM   #6
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0

Was waiting for your first show before posting just in case you were saving other early posts.

First off, welcome to the club.

Second, great first show, great set up, definitely will be following.

Third, if you ever want any advice, want to bounce ideas, or just ask any questions feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll get back to you when I get a chance.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 12-11-2015, 11:46 PM   #7
Rookie

coreybronco1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Was waiting for your first show before posting just in case you were saving other early posts.

First off, welcome to the club.

Second, great first show, great set up, definitely will be following.

Third, if you ever want any advice, want to bounce ideas, or just ask any questions feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll get back to you when I get a chance.
Appreciate the read and for reaching out. I'm no stranger to playing Universe Mode, just never posted them on OS until now. Happy to be a member of the club.
Old 12-12-2015, 12:22 AM   #8
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreybronco1
Appreciate the read and for reaching out. I'm no stranger to playing Universe Mode, just never posted them on OS until now. Happy to be a member of the club.
Yeah, it used to be everyone posting in one thread in the main WWE2K forum and everyone's would get all confusing. I had been posting NCAA and NFL football ones briefly and I got back into WWE gaming I figured I would post mine here and make one thread so it wouldn't get confusing. Then when I got back into WWE gaming with 2K14 I brought my Universe here and then a few others followed that year and last year a few more and now I think we have around 15-20.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »