Home

Captain store

This is a discussion on Captain store within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-04-2016, 08:38 PM   #1
Rookie

aochaz14's Arena

OVR: 2
Captain store

Just wondering if anyone has unlocked the available cards for purchase with stubs once past level 30. I was hoping that once I hit level 30 it would show me what is available next but no luck. I now sit at 33 but still cannot see whats available. I'm assuming the next item will be available at 40 (maybe 35) but am curious if anyone knows for sure. Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2016, 08:46 PM   #2
Rookie

Joeythebigboss's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Captain store

My biggest problem is that to get the best player from a captain store is a crazy grind. And he might not even be a player you need or want I think there should always be two available gold players for purchase with tickets and there should be more players in the store period with crazy variety.
Old 04-04-2016, 09:02 PM   #3
MVP

mikeq672's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeythebigboss
My biggest problem is that to get the best player from a captain store is a crazy grind. And he might not even be a player you need or want I think there should always be two available gold players for purchase with tickets and there should be more players in the store period with crazy variety.
Youre looking for the marketplace, thats a different thing.
Old 04-04-2016, 09:05 PM   #4
Rookie

Joeythebigboss's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeq672
Youre looking for the marketplace, thats a different thing.
No I'm not looking for the marketplace I'm saying if I'm going to grind to a 800 to 1000 tickets I just wish there were more variety for the gold player.
Old 04-04-2016, 09:20 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeythebigboss
No I'm not looking for the marketplace I'm saying if I'm going to grind to a 800 to 1000 tickets I just wish there were more variety for the gold player.
Those players change after their timers expire. If I had to guess Carpenter will change to Marte or Braun. Both NL Central players who are 86 OVR.

You also need to look at tickets as a substitute for stubs. Everybody doesn't enjoy the hassle of flipping cards so this allows them to get a chance to buy those expensive players.

To the OP....I'm almost Level 36. Each Captain goes to Level 42. I'm sittinh on about 2700 tickets hoping somebody good pops up. I suggest saving your tickets.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2016, 10:45 PM   #6
MVP

MetsFan16's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUDTUGGERS
Those players change after their timers expire. If I had to guess Carpenter will change to Marte or Braun. Both NL Central players who are 86 OVR.

You also need to look at tickets as a substitute for stubs. Everybody doesn't enjoy the hassle of flipping cards so this allows them to get a chance to buy those expensive players.

To the OP....I'm almost Level 36. Each Captain goes to Level 42. I'm sittinh on about 2700 tickets hoping somebody good pops up. I suggest saving your tickets.
Are there players after 30 rank?
Old 04-04-2016, 10:48 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUDTUGGERS

for someone who is new to this, how do you level up so quickly? I have played this game for probably 20-30 hours and am only a level 15.
Old 04-04-2016, 11:30 PM   #8
MVP

mpbaseball22's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by brykater14
for someone who is new to this, how do you level up so quickly? I have played this game for probably 20-30 hours and am only a level 15.
Completing missions seem to help a lot

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »