Home

Best Roster set to get by?

This is a discussion on Best Roster set to get by? within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2016, 09:10 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Best Roster set to get by?

Just wondering what you guys were using as rosters to get by until OSFM drops? I've seen a few in the vault with 150 prospects or so, but haven't had the time with work to check them out.

Let me know what you guys think, I'm a Braves so whatever I can find to pass the next however many weeks I'm game for.

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2016, 09:41 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Best Roster set to get by?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queballs
Just wondering what you guys were using as rosters to get by until OSFM drops? I've seen a few in the vault with 150 prospects or so, but haven't had the time with work to check them out.

Let me know what you guys think, I'm a Braves so whatever I can find to pass the next however many weeks I'm game for.

Thanks!
Was about to ask a similar question. Interested to see the responses
Old 04-05-2016, 09:55 AM   #3
MVP

BROman's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queballs

Thanks!
IDK, all the ones I have DL'ed in the vault have sucked. Has anyone found a decent holdover?
Old 04-05-2016, 10:55 AM   #4
Rookie

Goose158's Arena

OVR: 4

I would have thought by now that someone would have ported over one of the OSFM or Hybrids from last year by now. Unfortunately I no longer have 15 or I would gladly do it.
Old 04-05-2016, 11:03 AM   #5
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goose158
I would have thought by now that someone would have ported over one of the OSFM or Hybrids from last year by now. Unfortunately I no longer have 15 or I would gladly do it.
Aint gonna happen when so many vers are missng from the game and the porting turns into fake players with lots of face work
all the junk in the vault has none of these players IE Blake Wood Jim Henderson Rickie Weeks AJ Griffin etc
and if they are in the vault its just someones thats put there name on it and havnt even bothered to do the face and they are rookie
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2016, 11:24 AM   #6
Rookie

Goose158's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninertravel
Aint gonna happen when so many vers are missng from the game and the porting turns into fake players with lots of face work
all the junk in the vault has none of these players IE Blake Wood Jim Henderson Rickie Weeks AJ Griffin etc
and if they are in the vault its just someones thats put there name on it and havnt even bothered to do the face and they are rookie
Thanks for clearing that up was wondering why it wasn't happening. I knew there was some kind of issue but wasn't sure.
Old 04-05-2016, 11:38 AM   #7
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Waiting for the real McCoy with OSFM. Those guys do a fantastic job. I want full minors for 2016.

I can play fantasy draft chise and Diamond Dynasty (and finish SOTS editing and implementation) while I wait.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 04-05-2016, 12:43 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 10

I downloaded one of the prospect rosters.. 150 or 200 I forget. The Red Sox system looked decent enough so I'm rolling with it. I want to finish at least a season this year so no turning back now. I'll miss the official OS rosters but I just can't get a season finished if I wait lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »