Home

Challenges & their rewards

This is a discussion on Challenges & their rewards within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2016, 07:42 PM   #1
Pro

ClevelandFan's Arena

OVR: 0
Challenges & their rewards

I see they finally added more challenges so we can get the 3rd token

Robert Pack is still the reward showing

I'm guessing you have to unlock him before someone else shows up?
Or will the reward change each week?
Do you have to redeem your 3 tokens when you get them?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2016, 07:48 PM   #2
Rookie

SugeKnight's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Challenges & their rewards

Yes, you'll automatically get Robert Pack once you have 3 tokens. You can't save em up.
Next reward is a 87 Ruby Michael Cooper. You'll need 5 tokens. Wonder how long that'll take.
Old 09-24-2016, 12:09 AM   #3
Pro

pro_cow_tipper's Arena

You don't have to actually call only two timeouts in the last Nets challenge to get the reward. I didn't call a single manual timeout all game and all my coaching settings were set to manual, but at the end of the game I only had two timeouts LEFT. I was soooooo mad that I wasn't gonna get the reward because I was pulling my hair out trying to play defense to perfection (only gave up 30 points out of 50), but it gave me the reward anyways.

You may not actually have to meet the rewards on any of these games, or I may have just gotten lucky.
Pettit / McGinnis
Porzingod / Cousins
YouTube 🙂
Old 09-24-2016, 01:27 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugeKnight
Yes, you'll automatically get Robert Pack once you have 3 tokens. You can't save em up.
Next reward is a 87 Ruby Michael Cooper. You'll need 5 tokens. Wonder how long that'll take.

Jeez, so at that rate it looks like they'll only be giving out a handful of rewards all year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-24-2016, 07:19 AM   #5
MVP

justlaze's Arena

what sense does it make that we're unable to collect the tokens and decide on our own on who and when to spend them? why am I forced to spend the 3 tokens on robert pack? that's just stupid.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2016, 11:20 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by justlaze
what sense does it make that we're unable to collect the tokens and decide on our own on who and when to spend them? why am I forced to spend the 3 tokens on robert pack? that's just stupid.
I get your point but, at least people won't get screwed over spending tokens, i.e. "you should have kept all your tokens to get the supa dupa pink diamond that will get released in April".
Old 09-24-2016, 11:46 AM   #7
Rookie

ArchersLaCrosse's Arena

I raised an eyebrow at the 5 challenge tokens for Cooper as well but I wonder if the challenges will increase in number once the season starts. It also seems like there will be weekly challenges and regular challenges. Not sure what the difference will be but two categories could mean two tokens a week.
Old 09-24-2016, 01:29 PM   #8
MVP

rawdog805's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by justlaze
It's not stupid if you ask me. I for one am happy that they let you know exactly what you will get for completing these challenges. If you don't want or care about getting robert pack then you don't have to do the challenges.

XBox One GT: rawdog805

Twitch: dufflebag_ran

Steam: rawdog805

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »