Home

Career of John Dennis | PES19

This is a discussion on Career of John Dennis | PES19 within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2019, 10:37 PM   #1
MVP

stlducks's Arena

OVR: 2
Career of John Dennis | PES19

Spurs hire John Dennis as next manager following the departure of Mauricio Pochettino.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2019, 10:42 PM   #2
MVP

stlducks's Arena

Re: Career of John Dennis | PES19

London After five years with Tottenham Hotspur, Mauricio Pochettino has left the London club to take the Real Madrid position. Spurs did not win a trophy under Poch but reached the top 4 four straight years and reached two finals (league cup and Champions League final.) Pochettino replaces Zidane at Madrid with new manager John Dennis taking over Tottenham.
Old 07-11-2019, 10:59 PM   #3
MVP

stlducks's Arena

Following the appointment of Dennis, John sat down with Tottenham TV to answer a few questions about the upcoming season.

Reporter Thank you for joining us today. Let's get straight into what every Tottenham fan wants to know. Why did Levy hire you? A mostly unknown manager without a history full of trophies or experiences?
John Ha I can understand the fans surprise. But I think Mr. Levy and myself connected with our vision and strategy for the club. We want to continue building what is already here. That means investing smart in our youth development and also investing in the right players with transfers. I'm fortunate that the stadium move is complete so I don't have to focus on that.

Reporter Ndombele is already here, any plans for more moves? Ryan Sessegnon is a big rumor today to join.
John Ndombele was a great statement signing. Ryan Sessegnon is a Fulham player at the moment so I won't comment on him but we are looking at adding a few more players this window.

Reporter Will the team be playing a 442 diamond like last season or do you have other plans?
John The diamond will be used but we also can switch to a 4231 or 532 with easy depending on matchups. I don't like to tinker too much when things are going well. Just put players in the right positions and let them freely play.

Reporter Good luck on the season and don't be shy to join the Tottenham TV crew whenever you like.

Last edited by stlducks; 07-14-2019 at 09:37 AM.
Old 07-11-2019, 11:02 PM   #4
MVP

stlducks's Arena

Rumors swirl around Spurs ace Christian Eriksen with John Dennis keen on extending the player.

Spurs backup plan incase Eriksen does leave seemed to fall through when a transfer fee could not be decided on by Real Madrid and Tottenhan. The fall out puts more pressure on Spurs to extend Eriksen if a replacement cannot be found.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 07-11-2019, 11:04 PM   #5
MVP

stlducks's Arena

In other transfer news, Victor Wanyama has left the club. Ndombele coming in crowded the defensive midfield opening the door for Wanyama to exit.

Last edited by stlducks; 07-14-2019 at 09:38 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2019, 12:35 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

Looking good I’ll be following
Old 07-12-2019, 11:28 AM   #7
MVP

stlducks's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPlayJ1220
Looking good I’ll be following
Thank you. I grew bored of FIFA so switched to PES and I am terrible. Should make it fun though.

Old 07-13-2019, 03:27 PM   #8
MVP

stlducks's Arena

Crystal Palace 2-2 Tottenham
Ndombele saves Spurs a point with last minute goal.

London The first Premier League match of the season was a London derby hosted by Crystal Palace. John Dennis begins his managering career with an exciting 2-2 draw thanks to a 92' goal from new signing Ndombele.

Harry Kane started the scoring at the half-hour mark from a cross by Kieran Trippier that was headed home. Spurs lead only last 30 seconds when Zaha tapped in the low cross from Andros Townsend.

Batshuayi gave the home side the lead just before the hour mark with a lofted header on a set piece that brushed the bottom of the bar. Palace looked like they would go on to win until Ndombele's strike from outside the box with the last kick of the game.

Spurs travel to Leicester City for their second match.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »