Home

FIFA 20 Patch 1.09 Available Now For PC, PlayStation 4 & Xbox One - Patch Notes Here

This is a discussion on FIFA 20 Patch 1.09 Available Now For PC, PlayStation 4 & Xbox One - Patch Notes Here within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-19-2019, 01:35 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
FIFA 20 Patch 1.09 Available Now For PC, PlayStation 4 & Xbox One - Patch Notes Here

FIFA 20 game update 1.09 is available now for PC and should be available for Xbox...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2019, 02:49 PM   #2
Flip That Bat!

Entiae's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: New FIFA 20 Patch Available For PC, Soon For Xbox One & PS4 - Patch Notes Here

First match post-patch. I see a bunch of green and red form arrows as I check the squads...

Everton have Pickford, Gbamin, Gomes and Bernard in the reserves (all red arrows). Richarlison on the bench (red arrow). 72-rated Stekelenburg in net.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

e. Simmed to the next match just to check the squads. Better, but Liverpool had 83-rated Ceballos in the reserves. Red arrow, again.

Simmed to the next match (Man City) and their starting XI was pretty much perfect. The bench too. No arrows.

Still though, that Everton squad has me a bit worried...

Last edited by Entiae; 11-19-2019 at 02:57 PM.
Old 11-19-2019, 03:13 PM   #3
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: New FIFA 20 Patch Available For PC, Soon For Xbox One & PS4 - Patch Notes Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entiae
First match post-patch. I see a bunch of green and red form arrows as I check the squads...

Everton have Pickford, Gbamin, Gomes and Bernard in the reserves (all red arrows). Richarlison on the bench (red arrow). 72-rated Stekelenburg in net.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

e. Simmed to the next match just to check the squads. Better, but Liverpool had 83-rated Ceballos in the reserves. Red arrow, again.

Simmed to the next match (Man City) and their starting XI was pretty much perfect. The bench too. No arrows.

Still though, that Everton squad has me a bit worried...
Form arrows are not for career mode correct? All I see is one damn fix in career mode.

Also, let's not forget "soon for consoles" = at least a week.
Old 11-19-2019, 03:29 PM   #4
Flip That Bat!

Entiae's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
Form arrows are not for career mode correct? All I see is one damn fix in career mode.

Also, let's not forget "soon for consoles" = at least a week.
Never seen them in CM before today (in this year's game).
Old 11-19-2019, 05:23 PM   #5
All Star

JayD's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entiae
Never seen them in CM before today (in this year's game).
Interesting. So it's in career mode? There have always been form arrows on the teem sheet but were removed and now added and are color coded.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2019, 10:10 AM   #6
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 20 Patch 1.08 Available Now For PC, Soon For PS4 & Xbox One - Patch Notes He

They have patched the gameplay literally to death this year. While CM was trash at release, at least the gameplay was fun. Now it's just terrible.
Old 11-20-2019, 12:08 PM   #7
All Star

JayD's Arena

Re: FIFA 20 Patch 1.08 Available Now For PC, Soon For PS4 & Xbox One - Patch Notes He

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
They have patched the gameplay literally to death this year. While CM was trash at release, at least the gameplay was fun. Now it's just terrible.
Blame the complaining FUT kiddos
Old 11-20-2019, 04:54 PM   #8
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
Yeesh, can't say that I like the sound of higher shooting and passing %s.* One of the things I like about FIFA this year is that the shooting isn't so OP'd (a la PES).* I can actually play a 20 minute game without seeing 5 or more goals, hopefully this doesn't change that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »