Home

EA Sports UFC 4 Career Mode Trailer

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC 4 Career Mode Trailer within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2020, 11:15 AM   #1
Pro

LarsP's Arena

OVR: 0
EA Sports UFC 4 Career Mode Trailer

https://youtu.be/sJBFtOd1Jg8

It looked like they finally put some effort in Career, for the first time. But I have to say, I don't really believe anything in these videos after the last time.

As I said before, the fact that you still have to try and become the GOAT is just bad.

If I want to have a Jeremy Stephens kind of career, where I never come close to the belt, let me.

Also, I doubt that they did anything about fighting 65-year old champions, or CAF's with losing records fighting for the belt, they mentioned nothing about this.

Last edited by Steve_OS; 07-30-2020 at 06:28 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2020, 11:18 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: EA Sports UFC 4 Career Mode Trailer Arrives Tomorrow at 11:00 AM ET

Career looks to be much improved, I’m cautiously optimistic about it.
Old 07-30-2020, 11:18 AM   #3
Rookie

So... it looks like the ****ty TKO animation against the cage is still here...
Old 07-30-2020, 11:20 AM   #4
Rookie

Just seen the trailer and its a lot of cut scenes again which I'm not sure are interactive or not.

Only watched it once but it doesnt seem much different than 3, yes it has a few more gimmicks etc but if that leads to 'Nate Diaz' tweeting me about a rivalry then into a cutscene and nothing else thats kinda dull.

Gonna hold off until I see more detail about career mode.
Old 07-30-2020, 11:22 AM   #5
MVP

I watched a trailer of career mode. I just curious where is the backyard and kumite? They has nothing to do with career mode? So disappointed. Press conference and Weight inn seem to be just cut-scenes again this year. How good would it be if we have any options to talk in press conference. No need real voice, just need subtitles like 2knba, fifa's journey mode. How good would it be if we can choose respect or disrespect pose against our opponent in actual Weight inn like UD3.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2020, 11:22 AM   #6
Pro

polyduster's Arena

Just watched the trailer.

- The larger font size for Social Media interactions is nice. UFC 3 interactions were way too hard to read on a 55 inch TV.

- The Coach Davis interactions seem interesting, but we'll see if they get old quickly

- The training partners aspect and friend/enemy dynamic could be neat if it is implemented correctly.

- Seems like the press conferences are just cut scenes again with no user input. Maybe I'm wrong?

- Do you have to use a created fighter or can you use one off the regular roster like you could in UFC 3?

- Do the champions in each division change as your career progresses or do they stay the same?

- Can I see the results of other fight cards that I'm not involved in?

I'm looking forward to trying out the mode, but trying not to get my hopes up either.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited by polyduster; 07-30-2020 at 11:33 AM.
Old 07-30-2020, 11:23 AM   #7
Rookie

EA Sports UFC 4 Career Mode Trailer Arrives Tomorrow at 11:00 AM ET

I’m really love what I just seen from the career mode trailer. A lot of my ideas on my wishlist got on such as relationships, call outs , full on amateur circuit, full on pro circuits , fighter invites , taking short notice fights if I want to or not , being cut then reviving my career and a lot more. Hair looks good but hopefully there’s a lot more and new tattoos look dope so can’t wait to mess around with that. Career mode will be the reason I buy this game for sure ****ing love what I just saw. PLEASE KEEP ALL OF THIS AND BUILD ON TO IT
Old 07-30-2020, 11:26 AM   #8
MVP

To GCers,
I have a question. The backyard and Kumite have nothing to do with Career mode? I really want to know about that. Thanks,

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »