Home

1969 Full 90 man rosters COMPLETE

This is a discussion on 1969 Full 90 man rosters COMPLETE within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2020, 02:04 AM   #1
Rookie

sra9888's Arena

OVR: 5
1969 Full 90 man rosters COMPLETE

Check in the vault.

PSN - sracat

File = OPERATION SPORTS 1969 COMPLETE

Rosters are ready for franchise mode with the 6 extra teams filled. Ratings based on OOTP rosters modified to fit the Show base rosters, then adjusted to reflect the era.

SPs have higher stamina, lower K and BB rates etc.

This has been a LONG process, but its finally complete. I did these files for my personal enjoyment. Once I get going, I will likely upload a google doc file for anyone that wants to copy incoming draftees into the league. Also, some of the players in the file were 16 and 17 years old at the start of the 1969 season, so there will be players that you will need to lower 1 year in age in year 2 and 3. I will upload those soon.

I spent more time working on ratings and creating an accurate statistical model. My visuals arent really that good, but like I said, it wasnt as important to me and that's who I made these for haha.

I hope you enjoy. Please feel free to leave any feedback.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2020, 12:54 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 1969 Full 90 man rosters COMPLETE

Please clear your inbox.

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-13-2020, 12:54 AM   #3
Rookie

I simmed 1 season. Seems Arizona is fine at 82 wins. The other teams sit @ 51-52 Wins. The team ERA is fine, but the team Batting Avg. is too low. They are around. 227, and should be up near .242. I plan to edit the guys on bit, just on Offense.

Now, I am going to use the 1966 file by Trac diddy to get better appearance for top guys. He used RBU utility to rate players, thankfully.

Old 08-13-2020, 03:05 AM   #4
Rookie

sra9888's Arena

OVR: 5

Tweaked it. Averages were actually a little high. Adjusted filler teams, to bump them up a little. Stats will end up being a little high overall, because I dont want to bring the filler teams up to league average. Therefore, teams playing against them will get stat boosts and skew the data a bit.

As of my latest sim, teams are batting .258 while the MLB average for that year was .248

Considering the 6 teams with below average players across the board who are allowing on average 1469 H/season that is skewing the numbers. The 24 teams who are active in the league allowed 1349 H/season in my latest sim. That in comparison to the 1969 average of 1358 per season. Being off by 9 hits for a year aint bad. I'll take this. Just understand numbers will be a little high for everyone due to the 6 added teams that dont belong.

If you want, you can make them league average across the board, but they will then be competitive. That's not what I'm looking for in my franchise, but to each his own
Old 08-13-2020, 03:14 PM   #5
Rookie

I would think to correct stats, we could increase all SP, H/9 to "+5" and RP/CL, H/9 to "+10". For Batters, Both R/L, Contact "+5". You could try this on the D-Rays + Royals, and see how stats look.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2020, 03:16 PM   #6
Rookie

**Please Clear Out Your Inbox.**

Good work on your 1969 roster.
I am doing my 2001 right now, which is a 90 man. Have you thought to get appearances cleaned up for top guys?
TravDiddy has a 1966 roster in the vault.
PJ Snell has a 1973 roster in vault.

Old 08-13-2020, 05:05 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

Point is you're sharing it. It's labor intensive. You're more than welcome to use some of my players. I'll look through yours to see if there were any players I missed. You put players from 69 on those 6 rosters correct?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sra9888
Check in the vault.

PSN - sracat

File = OPERATION SPORTS 1969 COMPLETE

Rosters are ready for franchise mode with the 6 extra teams filled. Ratings based on OOTP rosters modified to fit the Show base rosters, then adjusted to reflect the era.

SPs have higher stamina, lower K and BB rates etc.

This has been a LONG process, but its finally complete. I did these files for my personal enjoyment. Once I get going, I will likely upload a google doc file for anyone that wants to copy incoming draftees into the league. Also, some of the players in the file were 16 and 17 years old at the start of the 1969 season, so there will be players that you will need to lower 1 year in age in year 2 and 3. I will upload those soon.

I spent more time working on ratings and creating an accurate statistical model. My visuals arent really that good, but like I said, it wasnt as important to me and that's who I made these for haha.

I hope you enjoy. Please feel free to leave any feedback.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-13-2020, 06:52 PM   #8
MVP

I "Highly" recommend PS9119 (Kiss75) player images. They are some of the best around.

His '69 roster is built basically from his All-Time Roster which to some degree retain their All-Time ratings versus having specific 1969 season based ratings.

Thus using his entire roster file and re-rating each player as you rate them might be just what you are looking for.

Don C

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »