Home

Old 09-18-2020, 06:55 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
PLEASE EA

We need fighter expressions!

Thank you for fixing the purple screen glitch, I’ll start off with that you fixed my issue for Atleast trying out this game in a sense where I’ll start paying attention to it so thank you to the devs for that, I’m glad you were able to work it out.

Bout now Im going to be that annoying dude that points out what you guys could wish you had time to add/fix. Honestly I appreciate you dev workers as individuals but I don’t if you don’t speak out even as a minority opinion among your team that certain things like I’m about to mention need polish. I do it all a the time in my field of work as a tradie for the company I work for and they hate that I’m such an annoying prick to work with but it’s important if you want to fix the problems on our respective fields.

Why do know characters have facial expressions? Like they have had this since the N64, there is zero reason why Conor McGregor shouldn’t have a smug look on his face when he wins after three games now. These are little things and polish that even CASUAL gamers love. If you had added this I bet you that every YouTubet that promoted your game would’ve commented on. Like “that’s right boah take in this moment!” Instead we have all the celebration animations (which I agree for some stupid reason makes casuals stick around) with out any lasting ooomf. If the character expressed these animations you added on their faces it would add so much to every finish
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »