Home

Madden Career Sims for Trevor Lawrence, Zach Wilson, Trey Lance, Justin Fields, and Mac Jones

This is a discussion on Madden Career Sims for Trevor Lawrence, Zach Wilson, Trey Lance, Justin Fields, and Mac Jones within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-24-2021, 03:00 PM   #1
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40
Madden Career Sims for Trevor Lawrence, Zach Wilson, Trey Lance, Justin Fields, and Mac Jones

Brian went above and beyond in Madden 21 and simulated the entire careers for the top...

Written By: Chase Becotte

Click here to view the article.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2021, 06:15 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Let's keep in mind that this game series had Aaron Rogers as clipboard holder in their earlier games; I don't think one should place bets based upon what this game simulates.*
Old 05-24-2021, 11:34 PM   #3
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

Re: Madden Career Sims for Trevor Lawrence, Zach Wilson, Trey Lance, Justin Fields, a

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrophyKing80
Let's keep in mind that this game series had Aaron Rogers as clipboard holder in their earlier games; I don't think one should place bets based upon what this game simulates.*
Also any simulation in Madden basically loses credibility now that we know how much playbooks are a MAJOR factor into who wins and loses. Watching RBT's videos are fun but after seeing the thread here about how to be successful in simulation, I can't really enjoy these simulation videos like I used to.
Old 05-25-2021, 01:53 PM   #4
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Madden Career Sims for Trevor Lawrence, Zach Wilson, Trey Lance, Justin Fields, a

I don't think anyone is placing bets on these simulations that are meant to be fun. I get it Madden isn't what we want it to be, but does every thread have to be a freaking bash Madden/EA Thread?

That's a rhetorical question, by the way.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 05-25-2021, 02:12 PM   #5
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCMPunk
Also any simulation in Madden basically loses credibility now that we know how much playbooks are a MAJOR factor into who wins and loses. Watching RBT's videos are fun but after seeing the thread here about how to be successful in simulation, I can't really enjoy these simulation videos like I used to.
Yeah playbook and scheme dictate stats way too much. It's why you see the Browns always be successful in Madden no matter if their starting QB is a 99 or a 65 and they always have a QB in the MVP race.

But hopefully 22 has changed franchise and their simulation engine where there's less predictability.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2021, 12:10 AM   #6
Pro

michapop9's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneamongthefence
Yeah playbook and scheme dictate stats way too much. It's why you see the Browns always be successful in Madden no matter if their starting QB is a 99 or a 65 and they always have a QB in the MVP race.

But hopefully 22 has changed franchise and their simulation engine where there's less predictability.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
Actually in my opinion the sim engine needs a little more predictability as far as wins/losses and stats go. Injuries are unpredictable. There can be a few surprises in there but by and large I want the best rated teams with the best records. Playbooks need to have zero effect on the outcome, schemes seem pretty decent as far as effecting the simstats to a certain degree.
Old 06-09-2021, 03:30 PM   #7
MVP

Madden08PCgmr's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB

Brian went above and beyond in Madden 21 and simulated the entire careers for the top...

Written By: Chase Becotte

Click here to view the article.

That picture is hysterical!

Zach Wilson looks like my 11 year old nephew.....
Old 06-09-2021, 04:27 PM   #8
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madden08PCgmr
That picture is hysterical!

Zach Wilson looks like my 11 year old nephew.....
Trevor Lawrence almost looks like a Disney princess.
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049813056

Last edited by your mom; 06-06-2006 at 6:06 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »