Home

Player DNA error

This is a discussion on Player DNA error within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-25-2021, 11:37 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Player DNA error

So I took a player from 2k updated roster and stuck them in player DNA via export, saved them and put them into my franchises FA pool. When I try and edit them the game just hangs never getting to edit screen. I then have to close out and restart. Any ideas?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2021, 10:45 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Player DNA error

And just to further comment I just started a myleague with the injury free roster. Tried to create a player and import player dna. Then attempted to edit player after adding into FA pool. When I hit edit player it goes to edit player page, nothing comes up and game just continues to hang.
Old 11-29-2021, 07:34 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Who was the player whose DNA you saved? This was an issue with a few real player who had non-real faces. Jason Preston is an example.
Old 11-29-2021, 10:06 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnz21
Who was the player whose DNA you saved? This was an issue with a few real player who had non-real faces. Jason Preston is an example.

I've had that problem with Clemon Johnson and George Johnson from the draft classes even though they have the real faces. After adding them into a roster and trying to edit their contract, they disappeared....face was blank on roster pages, they were invisible in freestyle, etc.
Old 11-29-2021, 10:20 PM   #5
MVP

JaFFiTh's Arena

OVR: 7

Hmm I'm new to this series (last one I had was 2k18 I believe) I couldn't figure out how to get the DNA thing working as I want to add players to my default rosters with my own edits. DNA and injury free rosters aren't even working for me.

EDIT: NVM I figured it out and I see what you guys mean.. just a blank edit screen, stuck on loading...Justin Champagnie was who I tried with.

Last edited by JaFFiTh; 11-30-2021 at 12:15 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »