Home

Football Simulator-Early Access Trailer

This is a discussion on Football Simulator-Early Access Trailer within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-11-2022, 10:17 AM   #1
Rookie

HesiPullupJimbo's Arena

OVR: 0
Football Simulator-Early Access Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg2-vmn03EM

Reminds me of Backbreaker! This is going to be a must buy for me as I feel EA/Madden could use some more competition
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2022, 06:50 PM   #2
Rookie

wreckem27's Arena

Re: Football Simulator-Early Access Trailer

Really rough but I feel like it is in a better starting place than where most of the other indie football games were.
Old 06-11-2022, 10:53 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HesiPullupJimbo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg2-vmn03EM

Reminds me of Backbreaker! This is going to be a must buy for me as I feel EA/Madden could use some more competition
Same! My problem is this...my PC is a MacBook Pro running Windows 10. I have Intel i9 16gb ram, and an AMD Radeon Pro 560x. Steam says this game requires a Nvidia 1060 or better. Think it'll work?
Old 06-12-2022, 11:02 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wreckem27
Really rough but I feel like it is in a better starting place than where most of the other indie football games were.
I think you hit the nail on the head. It is rough and probably in a Pre Alpha state, but I agree it is a better foundation than anything seen in a long time.

The fact that they are basically inviting the community to mod and help improve it is encouraging.

Also, the cofounder of Servios, Nathan Burbos, is involved. I am big into VR and Servios puts out some quality stuff. Hopefully that will translate into ongoing development for this game with the offshoot indie company.
Old 06-12-2022, 11:05 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaDuder
Same! My problem is this...my PC is a MacBook Pro running Windows 10. I have Intel i9 16gb ram, and an AMD Radeon Pro 560x. Steam says this game requires a Nvidia 1060 or better. Think it'll work?
Turn off the VFX effects in the settings. They are unoptimized and even my AMD 5950 with 3080ti stuttered. Should run fine with VFX off
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2022, 11:07 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAL4
Turn off the VFX effects in the settings. They are unoptimized and even my AMD 5950 with 3080ti stuttered. Should run fine with VFX off
Should note the only time it stuttered was during rain if any Football Simulator Devs happen to be reading this
Old 06-12-2022, 11:16 AM   #7
Rookie

I have played a little over 10 hours now. In its current state it can be frustrating but I have some experiences that I said wow on several times. That has not happened in nearly a decade for me in a non Madden football game lol.

Anyone know if there is a Discord channel for this game yet? I could see a nice community building up around this IF they keep actively developing it.

Last edited by DCAL4; 06-12-2022 at 11:59 AM.
Old 06-12-2022, 11:20 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAL4
I have played a little over 10 hours now. In its current state it can be frustrating but I have some experiences that I said wow on several times. That has not happened in nearly a decade for me in a non Madden football game lol.

Anyone know where f there is a Discord channel for this game yet? I could see a nice community building up around IF they keep actively developing it.
The one thing I will say. I had the last few days off of work and had my choice of games to play after my day to day stuff. I kept coming back to this one…’just one more game’

That has not happened for me in a football game for a while. They definitely have a lot of stuff to fix and improve though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »