Home

Lowlighthabit & CujoMatty's OS 2017 SOTS Regular Season Packs

This is a discussion on Lowlighthabit & CujoMatty's OS 2017 SOTS Regular Season Packs within the Sounds Of The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-14-2017, 11:24 PM   #1457
Rookie

iceman11391's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Lowlighthabit & CujoMatty's OS 2017 SOTS Regular Season Packs

Ahh yes!! Thanks for the heads up BU1B22. I’ve been waiting like crazy for updates for the packs but it’s very understandable that lowlight needed a long break.
Old 11-29-2017, 08:41 AM   #1458
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

I am always one season behind.

So I just DL all these today. And will use these end of the season 2017 packs to load into MLB The Show 18.

The work put into this is simply amazing and there is no other way to play the Show. Sounds of The Show brings every ballpark and player to life!!!
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 12-21-2017, 10:37 PM   #1459
Rookie

Is there a way to play a track at the beginning of a game, like for example in the atlanta braves set, it has the 80's wtbs intro, how would I be able to play that as the actual broadcast theme?
Old 12-22-2017, 02:55 AM   #1460
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascarjjrp
Is there a way to play a track at the beginning of a game, like for example in the atlanta braves set, it has the 80's wtbs intro, how would I be able to play that as the actual broadcast theme?
Do it in the pre game section under tge braves in sots and set it to broadcast instead of stadium.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Old 12-28-2017, 02:43 PM   #1461
Pro

BU1B22's Arena

OVR: 2

Sorry to all waiting for updates. I haven’t heard from lowlight since I posted the last update. I assume he’s busy again, so we can probably assume to just wait until the new game comes out
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2017, 09:56 AM   #1462
Rookie

3fiddy's Arena

So how do I use sounds of the Show ? DL them to a flash drive ? Thank you for your help. Longtime player just getting started on 2017.
Old 12-31-2017, 10:41 AM   #1463
MVP

forme95's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3fiddy
So how do I use sounds of the Show ? DL them to a flash drive ? Thank you for your help. Longtime player just getting started on 2017.
There is a excellent sticky post on how to do it from a to z. It really is simple. It just looks hard lol. When I first started sots I was a little overwelmed. It actually is really easy though. In a nutshell, dl the files to a thumb drive. Plug it into the ps4. Go to sots. In the bottom right (manage) it will show dl or delete. Click dl. After it dl, go to (too top middle) and move the files to the appropriate slots. Then go to edit and separate the sounds. When that's done, go and assign to team stadiums and players. Wah la, you now have sots

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Franchise SIM is dead. Find your favorite iterations and play it forever. Card games are whats "now" and games will cater in that direction and forget realism.

Just have fun and play :)

Last edited by forme95; 12-31-2017 at 10:43 AM.
Old 12-31-2017, 10:53 AM   #1464
Rookie

3fiddy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by forme95
There is a excellent sticky post on how to do it from a to z. It really is simple. It just looks hard lol. When I first started sots I was a little overwelmed. It actually is really easy though. In a nutshell, dl the files to a thumb drive. Plug it into the ps4. Go to sots. In the bottom right (manage) it will show dl or delete. Click dl. After it dl, go to (too top middle) and move the files to the appropriate slots. Then go to edit and separate the sounds. When that's done, go and assign to team stadiums and players. Wah la, you now have sots

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
Hey thanks alot. Where is the sticky post ? I tried dl to my phone and hook up to ps4 with usb cable but no dice. I will use thumb drive. Thanks again

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show »