Home

Broadcast Themes 1 2 and 3

This is a discussion on Broadcast Themes 1 2 and 3 within the Sounds Of The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-05-2017, 09:30 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Broadcast Themes 1 2 and 3

Hi All. Was wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to have separate pre game intro and each innings break to each of the three themes...?

Right now I am using multiple MLB on Fox broadcast audio for my chise games to give that advert cut feel but would really like it if I could set up Fox, ESPN and CBS audio to each themes (eg red broadcast package with ESPN audio) seperate rather than per team.. hope that makes sense?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2017, 03:07 PM   #2
MVP

lowlighthabit's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Broadcast Themes 1 2 and 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fendereagle
Hi All. Was wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to have separate pre game intro and each innings break to each of the three themes...?

Right now I am using multiple MLB on Fox broadcast audio for my chise games to give that advert cut feel but would really like it if I could set up Fox, ESPN and CBS audio to each themes (eg red broadcast package with ESPN audio) seperate rather than per team.. hope that makes sense?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Operation Sports mobile app
GREAT idea... but no. As far as I know, it's not possible. Should be. Hint, hint... developers if you see this... this is a fantastic idea!! Keep the MLB Network with it's theme and the rest to play with.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show »