Home

Lowlighthabit & CujoMatty's OS 2018 SOTS Regular Season Packs

This is a discussion on Lowlighthabit & CujoMatty's OS 2018 SOTS Regular Season Packs within the Sounds Of The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-12-2018, 08:22 PM   #401
Rookie

iceman11391's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Lowlighthabit & CujoMatty's OS 2018 SOTS Regular Season Packs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowlighthabit
White Sox are complete! Link has been sent to Matty. Up next for me will be the Giants and than on to... what team is next? Padres have any info up yet? Cardinals? Orioles... HA! That was funny.
My posts of the Cubs lol. I know the Padres & Giants have been posted.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2018, 08:40 PM   #402
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon brunal
Can someone please post a YouTube video of how to assign the full music for when the player walks up to bat, I’ve followed the instructions and yet I’m still having so much trouble getting the full music on each player to play, heck I’ve tried the other videos from YouTube and yet nothing, it’s so beyond frustrating.
What do you mean by full music?
Old 04-12-2018, 09:19 PM   #403
MVP

Smooth Pancakes's Arena

OVR: 1

An issue I just came across on the Rockies, there's no pitcher walk up music for Bettis. There's just silence and an empty section in the music editor until it gets to Hoffman's PWU at 1:00.00.

And a second issue, the middle of the inning music all shows up labeled as end of inning music in the game. So I have two files that show labeled "End 1st...", "End 4th...", etc. That's a simple thing I can change for my own downloaded files, but just wanted to give you the heads up as it needs fixed in the main file on Drive.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited by Smooth Pancakes; 04-12-2018 at 09:26 PM.
Old 04-12-2018, 10:08 PM   #404
Just started!

Maybe i'm not doing something right, but does anyone else get an error when they import the files into SOTS? Just importing the teams that are available on the first page, it says i was only able to copy 748 files out of the 1600+. Says its due to unsupported/corrupt files. Any idea what this could be? i downloaded the zip files,extracted, put them in the MUSIC Folder and plugged it in.
Old 04-12-2018, 11:00 PM   #405
Rookie

TheU1990's Arena

OVR: 3

The Twins use "Let's Go Crazy" by Prince as their homerun song...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CujoMatty
Minnesota has been added to the OP.

We are half way there and definitely on pace to make it under the 5 gig limit with the biggest packs being done already.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2018, 11:06 PM   #406
Pro

dazzelle's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by alantry
Maybe i'm not doing something right, but does anyone else get an error when they import the files into SOTS? Just importing the teams that are available on the first page, it says i was only able to copy 748 files out of the 1600+. Says its due to unsupported/corrupt files. Any idea what this could be? i downloaded the zip files,extracted, put them in the MUSIC Folder and plugged it in.
Never had any issues but i only ever import one team at a time when i need it for my franchise.
Old 04-12-2018, 11:15 PM   #407
Rookie

BCProdigy25's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CujoMatty
Ive got all the songs downloaded I just have to cut them up. Won't take me long.

2 things: you have Zach Duke as the Middle (remix) do you know who that is by? The middle in you tube got me a lot of results and I didn't want to guess.

Also you have pre game as Pray For Me and then Kyle Gibson as Pray for me as well. Is that right?

Sorry guys I've been at work all day. For Dukes, I believe it is The ESH Remix but I'm not 100% sure on that. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWsdmHHuzyY

And you are correct on the starters all having the same song. I'm still working on getting more of the relievers entry music. I believe that Addison Reed is still using his entry music he's used for the last few years which is instrumental for Machine Gun Kellys "Breaking News".

Hope that helps a bit.
Old 04-12-2018, 11:20 PM   #408
MVP

Smooth Pancakes's Arena

OVR: 1

The hell? There's a max combined limit on how many chants and yells you can have?

Crap. Now I'm gonna have to spend time going through and finding out which ones I didn't use so I can delete the unused ones and make room. Either that, or a bunch of the remaining to be completed teams after the Dodgers are going to be sharing a lot of chants and yells from the first 13-15 teams I've worked on in SOTS.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show »