Home

lowlighthabit's 2021 SOTS Packs

This is a discussion on lowlighthabit's 2021 SOTS Packs within the Sounds Of The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-16-2021, 12:07 PM   #89
MVP

bryanm1982's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: lowlighthabit's 2021 SOTS Packs

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseballguy99
yup can also confirm SOTS is messed when u close or restart the game.
Honestly doubt it will get fixed.. Looks like SOTS is a no go for everyone in 21
I can see them not fixing it since it isn't on any other console. They aren't going to spend time working on that.
Old 04-16-2021, 12:07 PM   #90
Rookie

If we read the fine print closely, the FAQ said that...”Sounds of the Show is available on ***PlayStation 4 consoles***. On all other consoles, players will have 3 slots to set the Walk Up music, 1 slot to set the Home Run celebration, and 3 slots for Pitcher Entry music. ***Players will not be able to upload your own music on PlayStation 5, etc***

I have a massive feeling we’ve been looking at this the wrong way. That statement effectively says that we are not able to upload SOTS to PS5, no matter the version we are playing. It says, we can only upload custom music to a PS4 console.

Heart wrenching.

And when this is brought up to the dev team, I have a feeling that they’ll point to this and say that we cannot upload custom music to a PS5 console, no matter what version you play.

Again, I’m gutted after having been jumping for joy that the day was saved.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 04-16-2021, 12:09 PM   #91
Just started!

I’m having the same issue. Keeps getting deleted when I restart. I really hope they fix it because I can’t even go to music editor to adjust the times because after I get through a few the tracks will just stop playing all together.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2021, 12:11 PM   #92
MVP

bryanm1982's Arena

Has anyone tested this on a PS4 console? If it works for them, this is not a bug.
Old 04-16-2021, 12:28 PM   #93
Rookie

lowlighthabit's 2021 SOTS Packs

When trying to just play the mp3 files imported, by hitting square, they do not play on any menu (inside player edit, SOTS tab, etc)

Also, after testing just now, while playing a game, custom imported music is nothing but silence for batter walk ups.

EDIT: switched USBs, all is working now.

Last edited by nolczyk16; 04-16-2021 at 01:18 PM.
Old 04-16-2021, 12:55 PM   #94
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNIT180
I deleted both the PS4 and PS5 versions of the game and redownloading them now. Hope this may fix the issue but I'm worried. And I thought were were suppose to have a few slots on the PS5 version looks like Sounds of the Show were completely torn out. There is a place for walkup music and homerun celebration in the edit player screen but know where to access your thumb drive and music files...Very frustrating to say the least

Please keep us posted on the redownload, Unit!

Also, was anyone actually able to hear their custom imported SOTS on the PS4 version of 21 (on their PS5)? (before things went haywire after closing the game)

I’ve imported the music like I always have, but cannot even play the songs in the menu, and there’s nothing but silence for batter walk ups, HR, intro, etc.

Old 04-16-2021, 01:17 PM   #95
Rookie

UNIT180's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolczyk16
Please keep us posted on the redownload, Unit!

Also, was anyone actually able to hear their custom imported SOTS on the PS4 version of 21 (on their PS5)? (before things went haywire after closing the game)

I’ve imported the music like I always have, but cannot even play the songs in the menu, and there’s nothing but silence for batter walk ups, HR, intro, etc.

I uploaded songs and assigned stadium music and batter walk ups. Also added songs to the Juke Box and everything is working perfect and sounds great. Im affraid to turn off system tho lol... Ill keep everyone posted. I have my fingers crossed that the preload was corrupted or something and that deleting the game and redownloading it will fix this

Last edited by UNIT180; 04-16-2021 at 01:19 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2021, 01:18 PM   #96
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNIT180
I uploaded songs and assigned stadium music and batter walk ups. Also added songs to the Juke Box and everything is working perfect and sounds great. Im affraid to turn off system tho lol... Ill keep everyone posted
Thanks man. Let us know if it stays active after you restart.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show »