Home

2021 Chicago White Sox Info

This is a discussion on 2021 Chicago White Sox Info within the Sounds Of The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-10-2021, 12:42 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 2021 Chicago White Sox Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by BU1B22
I wish I had a good answer for you man. At this point, I have no clue what's going on. I've helped build the packs the last couple years, but lowlight kinda started the project alone this year. Unfortunately, I haven't heard from him at all for this season. I'm just doing my research since it's my main calling card. Hopefully he turns up soon and gets things released for you guys!

Much appreciated man, your quick responses me a lot! Has Lowlight even started a thread or anything like that, so that way I can keep tabs on it? Or has he gone totally dark?

Naive question but is he kinda mainly the one that puts the packs together? In terms of cutting all the songs and making them into the downloadable files?

You help make the game exponentially more fun to play and I thank you for all of your hard work!!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 04-10-2021, 01:01 PM   #10
LGM

Arizito Sports's Arena

OVR: 3

Eaton - At Bat 1 No Diggity Blackstreet 2:33

Roberts - At Bat 1 Voy a pegarlas Todas 0:11

Abreu- Me Gusta Cuba Paulo FG 3:04

moncada - At Bat 1 Desastre Personal Yoan Nercada 0:16

Mercedes - At Bat 1

Grandal -At Bat 1

Williams - At Bat 1

Madrigal -At Bat 1 LIL baby Low Down 0:14

Mendick-Life is a highway Rascal Flatts 0:58

Vaughn - At Bat 1 Hell of a night Dustin Lynch 0:46

Collins - At Bat 1 Toby Keith should’ve been a cowboy 1:00

Last edited by Arizito Sports; 04-11-2021 at 07:16 PM.
Old 04-10-2021, 02:08 PM   #11
Pro

BU1B22's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolczyk16
Much appreciated man, your quick responses me a lot! Has Lowlight even started a thread or anything like that, so that way I can keep tabs on it? Or has he gone totally dark?

Naive question but is he kinda mainly the one that puts the packs together? In terms of cutting all the songs and making them into the downloadable files?

You help make the game exponentially more fun to play and I thank you for all of your hard work!!

He does have a thread for the packs themselves. It's titled lowlighthabit's 2021 SOTS Packs. He's the primary pack guy. CujoMatty used to do a ton with it too, but I think he decided to step down. I've helped too, but I haven't heard from lowlight, so I took it that he was doing the project alone this year. My main role is the research stuff like this. I would help with the pack creations, but I'm in the final months of paramedic school, so obviously my free time is pretty minimal! Sometime this summer, I'll be 100% invested again though!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2021, 07:22 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizito Sports
Eaton - At Bat 1 No Diggity Blackstreet 2:33

Roberts - At Bat 1 Voy a pegarlas Todas 0:11

Abreu- Me Gusta Cuba Paulo FG 3:04

moncada - At Bat 1 Desastre Personal Yoan Nercada 0:16

Mercedes - At Bat 1

Grandal -At Bat 1

Williams - At Bat 1

Madrigal -At Bat 1 LIL baby Low Down 0:14

Mendick-Life is a highway Rascal Flatts 0:58

Great info here, thanks Arizito!

Out of curiosity, how’d you obtain this accurate info in terms of walk up songs?? Watching live at the stadium or on tv??

And assuming the empty ones on that list are because you were unable to nail down which songs they were?

Your work is much appreciated, always!

Old 04-10-2021, 07:28 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BU1B22
He does have a thread for the packs themselves. It's titled lowlighthabit's 2021 SOTS Packs. He's the primary pack guy. CujoMatty used to do a ton with it too, but I think he decided to step down. I've helped too, but I haven't heard from lowlight, so I took it that he was doing the project alone this year. My main role is the research stuff like this. I would help with the pack creations, but I'm in the final months of paramedic school, so obviously my free time is pretty minimal! Sometime this summer, I'll be 100% invested again though!

Good to know, also just had to say that I appreciate and admire your studies and career path! Paramedic is no easy job, so good for you, keep grinding, and thanks for all you do!

Looking forward to even more of your work this summer!

Question for you, too...is there a certain way you recommend researching in between inning music, hit songs, RBI, Home Run, etc? I mean when watching on tv, Shazam can only do so much lol. Walk up songs are easiest to get (and I use the word “easy” lightly) but because of commercials / commentary, everytning else seems almost impossible

Old 04-10-2021, 08:36 PM   #14
LGM

Arizito Sports's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolczyk16
Great info here, thanks Arizito!

Out of curiosity, how’d you obtain this accurate info in terms of walk up songs?? Watching live at the stadium or on tv??

And assuming the empty ones on that list are because you were unable to nail down which songs they were?

Your work is much appreciated, always!

I have friends that live in the south side of Chicago that go to the games. I’m also verifying with MLB APP so yes everything is on point I’ll update the rest once I get home .
Old 04-10-2021, 09:25 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizito Sports
I have friends that live in the south side of Chicago that go to the games. I’m also verifying with MLB APP so yes everything is on point I’ll update the rest once I get home .

Awesome, very much appreciated!

With friends on the south side, do you have friends on the north side too, for Cubs games??

And also, have you been able to get other sounds (between inning music, hit, RBI, Home Run, etc?)

Thanks for all you do, Arizito.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2021, 09:44 PM   #16
LGM

Arizito Sports's Arena

I’ll let you know on the Cubs Thanks !

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show »